You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Aluminum Technique Barbell
Are you a beginner looking to improve your weightlifting technique? Or a coach that wishes to properly train your newest athletes with a bar that suits their skill level? Those that are new to weightlifting and the many complex movements involved in weight training can often struggle to properly learn those movements if they are using a barbell that isn’t right for them. Get a Training and Technique Bar Today!
Features & Benefits:
- TRAINING BARBELL: The OB-72T is the perfect training barbell for beginners and kids learning new weight lifting movements before advancing to a heavier Olympic bar. Max load of 100 lb, but once 60 lb is reached we recommend switching to a steel barbell.
- LIGHT WEIGHT BAR: 6.8kg/15 lb barbell with 34k PSI tensile strength ensures kids and new weight lifters start with a bar that suits them! Because this technique bar is constructed of aluminum, it should only accommodate training with light weights.
- ETCHED SLEEVES: Features 9" sleeves with fine grooves for better grip on weight plates during technique training. Ensures a safe and efficient training session for the athlete and coach during barbell training programs!
- KNURLED: This technique bar has a passive, light knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks to ensure a strong, firm grip on the barbell during technique training. This simulates the feel of a steel Olympic barbell for an easy transition! No center knurl.
- ADDITIONAL: This training barbell should not be used for max effort lifts - the OB-72T Technique Barbell should only be used for training purposes for kids and new athletes at lighter weight. 28mm diameter, measuring 72" in total length.
The idea behind the Valor Fitness OB-72T Technique Bar is to let new athletes learn the basics of weightlifting with a bar that is light enough so they can develop these skills in the most effective way possible. Weighing 6.8 kg (15 lb) with a 34,000 PSI tensile strength, the OB-72T is the perfect bar to ensure beginners start on the right foot with their weightlifting technique training.
Featuring sleeves with fine grooves, users can be sure that plates will not slide during their technique training. The standard knurling with dual knurl-free guide marks ensure athletes have a firm grip on the bar. The Technique Bar is 28 mm in diameter, measuring 72” in total length with 9” of loadable sleeve length on each side. The max load for this unit is 100 lb, although it is recommended that the user switch from the aluminum OB-72T Technique Bar to a standard Olympic barbell to avoid any unnecessary bend or other damage.
Please note that this bar should not be used during max effort lifts. Perfect for use with the Valor Fitness BP-TF Foam Training Bumper Plates. The OB-72T is perfect for new weightlifters in their home gym or in box and light-commercial gym settings where many new clients may need to sharpen their technique before moving to heavier barbells.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]