The Valor Fitness BD-18 Squat Stand Towers is a versatile rack that is the perfect addition to a home or light-commercial gym setting. Constructed of 2.375” x 2.375”, 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, the unit can serve as 2 independent squat stand towers or it can be connected at the base to create a stronger single unit rack with enhanced stability.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2.375” x 2.375”, 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. Reinforced junctions provide stability, while the unit can be connected for further stability in a strong single frame.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL- Can serve as individual squat stand towers or can be connected at the base to create a single unit. Plate storage pegs on back of towers provide stability while saving space and allowing for a clean and organized gym.
- ADJUSTABLE SAFETY CATCH- Includes 2 adjustable safety catches to provide safety in the event the lift cannot be completed.
- DIP HANDLES- Adjustable dip handles to add versatility. Opposite side of the dip handles serves as the BAR HOLDERS when racking barbell.
- ADDITIONAL- Static uprights. Purchase includes 2 Olympic Spring Collars (2”) and 2 Olympic Sleeve Adapters to fit over 1” plate storage pegs. Max weight load of 600 lb. Warranty, 3-year frame and 1-year popper pins. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The uprights of each tower are static and do not telescope to ensure maximum strength in the frame and add safety which is a key feature of the BD-18. 2 adjustable safety catches are included to provide safety in the event the user is unable to complete the lift. Adjustable bar holders attach to each upright for racking and unracking barbells, while also serving as dip handles on the opposite to add versatility to workouts. With a recommended maximum weight load of 600 lb, the BD-18 Squat Stand Towers include 2 Olympic Spring Collars (2”) and 2 Olympic Sleeve Adapters that convert 1” plate storage pegs to 2”.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Squat Stand Towers (box 1)
||Squat Stand Towers (box 2)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.