You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Heavy Duty Squat Stands with Dip Handles
The Valor Fitness BD-18 Squat Stand Towers is the ultimate weightlifting stand. An adjustable safety catch and dip handles are included. The BD-18 is a versatile rack that is the perfect addition to a home or light-commercial gym setting. Constructed of 2.375” x 2.375”, 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, the unit can serve as 2 independent squat stand towers or it can be connected at the base to create a stronger single unit rack with enhanced stability.
BD-18 Squat Stand Towers Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2.375” x 2.375”, 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. Reinforced junctions provide stability, while the unit can be connected for further stability in a strong single frame.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Can serve as individual squat stand towers or can be connected at the base to create a single unit. Plate storage pegs on back of towers provide stability while saving space and allowing for a clean and organized gym.
- ADJUSTABLE SAFETY CATCH: Includes 2 adjustable safety catches to provide safety in the event the lift cannot be completed.
- DIP HANDLES: Adjustable dip handles to add versatility. Opposite side of the dip handles serves as the BAR HOLDERS when racking barbell.
- ADDITIONAL: Static uprights. Purchase includes 2 Olympic Sleeve Adapters to fit over 1” plate storage pegs. Max weight load of 600 lb. Warranty, 3-year frame and 1-year popper pins. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The uprights of each tower are static and do not telescope to ensure maximum strength in the frame and add safety which is a key feature of the BD-18. 2 adjustable safety catches are included to provide safety in the event the user is unable to complete the lift. Adjustable bar holders attach to each upright for racking and unracking barbells, while also serving as dip handles on the opposite to add versatility to workouts. With a recommended maximum weight load of 600 lb, the BD-18 Squat Stand Towers include 2 Olympic Spring Collars (2”) and 2 Olympic Sleeve Adapters that convert 1” plate storage pegs to 2”.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-18||Squat Stand Towers (box 1)||51||73||24||4||26.25x80.25x66.75|
|Squat Stand Towers (box 2)||60||45||15||7||26.25x80.25x66.75|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What’s the hole size?
The hole size on BD-18 uprights are 1" in diameter
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]