The Valor Fitness BD-41L Lat Pull Attachment transforms your BD-41 Power Rack into a complete home gym.
Lat Pull Attachment for BD-41 Rack Features:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” sturdy steel frame for strength and durability. Includes a rubber base end cap that encases foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE: Includes a 39” lat pull bar and an 18.5” curl/row bar to increase exercise options for the BD-41 Hard Power Rack such as rows, bicep curls, lat pull downs, and more.
- ADJUSTABLE: Accessory chain provided allows multiple starting positions, maximizing range of motion while lap bar secures the user.
- SMOOTH MOVEMENT: Adding Olympic or standard plates on each 8.5” carriage allows smooth up and down movement on chrome plated shaft. NOTE: This is a Lat Pull Attachment for the BD-41, and not the actual BD-41 Power Rack.
- ADDITIONAL: Transforms BD-41 into a complete home gym. Max weight load of 200 lb. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. All Valor Fitness attachments and accessories are meant to fit Valor Fitness products only.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BD-41L||Lat Pull Attachment||54||84||12||8|
Constructed of a 2.5” x 2.5” sturdy steel frame that easily attaches to the 2.5” x 2.5” frame of the BD-41, this heavy-duty Lat Pull Attachment includes a 39” lat pull bar and an 18.5” curl/row bar to add versatility to your power rack and increase exercise options to rows, bicep curls, lat pull downs, tricep extensions, and more. The accessory chain allows multiple starting positions and maximizes range of motion while the lap bar secures the user for a safe and efficient workout.
The 8.5” plate carriages are compatible with either Olympic or standard plates and allows a smooth up and down movement on the chrome plated shaft. The BD-41L has a maximum weight load of 200 lb and is only meant to fit the Valor Fitness BD-41 Power Rack. For longer wear and tear, be sure to gently return the carriage to the starting position.
Note: This is NOT the BD-41 Power Rack – it is an attachment for the rack. The BD-41 is sold separately.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the differences between the BD-41L and BD-33L?
Thanks for your question! The main difference is the rack they are built for - the BD-41L is for the BD-41, and the BD-33L is for the BD-33.
Please see this chart for the difference between our four power racks.
BD-7 Power Rack BD-11 Hard Power Rack BD-33 Heavy Duty Power Cage BD-41 Heavy Duty Power Cage FRAME SIZE 2" x 2" 2.5" x 2.5" 2" x 2" 2.5" x 2.5" PULL-UP STATION Straight Bar Angled Bar Multi-Grip Multi-Grip PLATE STORAGE ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ LAT PULL ATTACHMENT ✓ Sold Separately Sold Separately Sold Separately BUNDLE OPTIONS Cable Crossover Attachment Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments BAND PEG STORAGE ✓ ✓