The Valor Fitness BD-41L Lat Pull Attachment, constructed of 12-gauge steel 2.5" x 2.5" frame, transforms the BD-41 Power Rack into a complete home gym. Adding the Lat Pull Attachment increases the variety of exercises to include Lat Pulls, Triceps, Upright Rows and Curls just to name a few. Foot plates provide additional comfort when performing seated row exercises. Includes 38" lat bar, 20" accessory pull down bar, and a padded lap bar to keep your body secure during the lat bar exercise. Max weight load is 250lbs. Warranty: 3 Year frame, 2 Year cable, 1 Year pulley.
- HEAVY DUTY- Sturdy (2 in. X 2 in.) 12-Gauge Steel frame with 60 in. long cable pulley, holds up to 250 lbs. 4 adjustments for cable pulley to tighten cable if needed.
- VERSATILIE LAT BAR- Adding Lat Pull attachment increases variety of exercises to include Lat Pulls and Triceps to transforms the BD-41 Power Rack into a complete home gym. Includes 38 in. Lat Bar and Lower T-Bar along with padded lap bar to keep body stable and secure during exercise and Lat Bar storage hooks at the top of the unit.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL STURDY FOOT PLATES- Black, Diamond Plated Foot Plates provide additional comfort when performing seated row exercises (10.5 in. X 6 in.) as well as standing exercise functions in an upward pulling motion. Users body weight keeps frame on floor.
- LOWER T-BAR- Lower T-Bar (18 in.) and Steel Chain (19 in.) allow for additional exercise options including Standing Chest Pulls, Seated Rows, and Standing Curls. Adjustable chain allows a variety of starting bar positions.
- PLATE PEGS- Continuous bumper plate peg (1 in. X 18 in.) on a solid Steel plate carriage to conveniently and easily add Valor Fitness Bumper Plates for the user’s desired weight while providing stability. Can hold Valor Fitness Olympic Bumper Plates with larger sleeve opening by using spring clips (included in purchase) to hold the weight in place. Olympic Sleeve adapters sold separately. Meant for light-commercial use. Warranty: 3-year frame, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BD-41L||Lat Pull for BD-41||54||84||12||8|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the differences between the BD-41L and BD-33L?
Thanks for your question! The main difference is the rack they are built for - the BD-41L is for the BD-41, and the BD-33L is for the BD-33.
Please see this chart for the difference between our four power racks.
BD-7 Power Rack BD-11 Hard Power Rack BD-33 Heavy Duty Power Cage BD-41 Heavy Duty Power Cage FRAME SIZE 2" x 2" 2.5" x 2.5" 2" x 2" 2.5" x 2.5" PULL-UP STATION Straight Bar Angled Bar Multi-Grip Multi-Grip PLATE STORAGE ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ LAT PULL ATTACHMENT ✓ Sold Separately Sold Separately Sold Separately BUNDLE OPTIONS Cable Crossover Attachment Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments BAND PEG STORAGE ✓ ✓