Looking for the functionality and durability of a RIG in your home gym? Look no further. Introducing the Valor Fitness BD-57 Pull-Up Rack. The BD-57 is an extremely versatile unit built for home gyms, as well as light-commercial settings.
HEAVY DUTY SQUAT RACK- The BD-57 is constructed from high quality 11-gauge steel for strength and durability throughout the 3" x 3" frame with a floor mount base support for added stability. This strong rack can also be bolted to the floor for even further stability in your home or garage gym, if required.
THE ULTIMATE POWER RACK- They don't get much more versatile than this! This squat rack features a 1.25” diameter pull up bar at the top of the rack and 2 J-hooks to rack or unrack your barbell for both squats and bench press. Note: if the rack is not bolted to the floor, exercises on the pull up bar should be performed while facing the rear crossbeam with storage pegs for maximum efficiency.
ADJUSTABLE J-HOOKS AND PULL UP BAR- Features 18 variable positions to adjust your J-hooks to your preferred height for your starting/ending position with your barbell for your squat and bench press! Vibrant numbering system easily identifies each variable position for an efficient workout. The pull up bar is also adjustable along 8 adjustment holes to create a kipping pull up bar, if required.
STORAGE PEGS- Allows for an organized home gym with 2 plate storage pegs. Adding plates to the storage pegs adds further stability to the BD-57, if required.
ADDITIONAL- Meant for home and garage gyms, or a light-commercial gym setting. Product weight is 189 lb, with a max weight load of 1,000 lb. Warranty, 5-year. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Constructed of the same 11-gauge steel as Valor Fitness’ Commercial Grade RIGs, the BD-57 has an extremely strong and durable 3” x 3” frame with a floor mount base support. Steel diminishes as the gauge increases, so this 11-gauge steel rack is stronger and more durable than those that have a 12 or higher gauge of steel. For even further support and stability, the unit can be bolted to the floor if required.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Pullup Rack (box 1)
||Pullup Rack (box 2)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.