The Valor Fitness BD-58 Half Rack w/ Weightlifting Platform provides everything you need to maximize your home gym while keeping safety in mind. The BD-58 frame is constructed from 3” x 3” 11-gauge Steel for strength and durability throughout the frame and is designed with a floor mount base to prevent any movement in frame - steel diminishes as the gauge increases, so this 11-gauge steel frame is stronger and more durable than any rack made of 12-gauge steel or higher. Designed for a weight capacity of 1,000 lb.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES- The BD-58BPF Bundle includes the BD-58 Squat Rack with pull up bar, plate and bar storage, and the PTFM-58 Weight Lifting Platform to give you everything you need in your light-commercial or home/garage gym!
- BD-58 HALF RACK FEATURES- The BD-58 includes a multi-grip pull up station, 23" long safety catches, J-hooks, 2 Olympic barbell storage, 6 bumper plate storage pegs, and 4 band pegs. for a complete and versatile weight training unit! Maximum weight capacity of 1,000 lb.
- PTFM-58 PLATFORM FEATURES- The PTFM-58 Weight Lifting Platform is constructed of 4 bamboo boards for a firm footing surface and safety while lifting! The platform is enclosed in a metal frame for security and durability, while the transition plate located at the end of the platform prevents tripping when walking on or off, and makes it easy to slide a bench between the frame for your bench press workout!
- EASY TO USE- Simply slide the weight lifting platform between the BD-58 Squat Rack. The platform measures 81" x 42" x 1.25", with the transition plate adding an additional 6" in length. The BD-58 measures 53" x 72" x 86". Due to the adjustable pull up bar at the top of the squat rack, the maximum height for the unit is 94".
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for home or garage gym and light-commercial use. 1,000 lb weight capacity for both the BD-58 Squat Rack and the PTFM-58 Weight Lifting Platform. Warranty, 5-year rack, 2-year platform. Arrives in 7 separate boxes.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.