The Valor Fitness BD-6 Squat/Bench Press Rack is a great addition to a home gym for athletes of any level.
Squat Bench Press Rack Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2” x 2”, 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. 5 solid steel bar positions are welded for reinforced support to the body of the rack. Rubber end caps encase each foot of the base for stability and floor protection.
- VERSATILE: Can be used as a solo rack for squats or in conjunction with a utility bench for flat and incline bench press.
- ADJUSTABLE SAFETY CATCH: Adjustable safety bar catches on both sides measure 10” in length are included in the event the lift cannot be completed. 6 adjustable positions ranging from 22.5” to 32”. Safety catches include 1/8” thick protective plastic on the top to prevent damage to barbells.
- BAR HOLDERS: 5 solid steel bar positions measuring 1” in diameter and 4” in length for racking the barbell during squats and bench press. Positions are 7.5” apart.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 500 lb. Warranty, 3-year frame. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-6||Squat/Bench Combo (box 1)||90||68||14||6||52x65x64|
|Squat/Bench Combo (box 2)||47||45||13||6||52x65x64|
What separates this from the Valor Fitness BD-4 Squat/Bench Press Rack is the BD-6 has the added feature of plate storage pegs. 2 plate storage pegs are located on each side, measuring 8.5” each in length. They allow for a clean and organized gym by allowing you to store your plates in one location and provide easy access when loading the barbell on the rack.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
I own the BD-6. Do you sell longer safety bar catches for this unit?
Unfortunately, we do not currently sell any longer safety bar catches for the BD-6.