The Valor Fitness CA-32 back stretch machine allows you to target multiple muscle groups to improve athletic performance, lifestyle, and to prevent injury. Professional athletes have used back stretch machines to maintain flexibility and range of motion before and after physical activity.
- HEAVY DUTY BACK STRETCHER- The frame of the CA-32 is constructed from solid steel for a stable and sturdy back stretcher machine!
- HIGH QUALITY PADDING- Dual-layered padding will withstand repeated use in home gym or commercial studios.
- REDUCE BACK PAIN- This back stretcher has a 180-degree range of motion makes it the perfect flexibility trainer for those who need to warm up, improve mobility, reduce lower back pain and soreness, and achieve proper back posture!
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE- The handle bar can be moved up or down in 5 adjustment options, and features soft, padded grips so you can relax and enjoy your leg or back stretch comfortably! Change hand position to target different parts of your back or legs.
- SAFETY STRETCH STRAP- This back stretcher for pain relief features a wrist wrap/stretch strap so you can stretch as far as you can without the fear of falling back or loosing balance!
- ADDITIONAL- Great spine stretcher for lower back pain relief and other parts of the back, hips, and legs! The CA-32 is an ideal lower back stretcher for any light-commercial or home gym.
Constructed from solid Steel for a stable and sturdy frame and high-density, dual-layered padding, the CA-32 can withstand repeated use in home or commercial studios. A 180-degree range of motion makes it perfect for any user at any flexibility level who are looking to warm up, improve mobility, and reduce muscle pain and soreness.
Large padded grip handle bar allows for multiple grip options for users to target different muscle groups while stretching. With soft, padded grips that allow the user to relax and enjoy the stretch comfortably. Grip handles can be moved up or down with 5 adjustment options for your comfort and convenience.
Purchase includes wrist wraps for safety. Meant for light or commercial-use. Warranty 3-year frame, 2-year padding, 1-year hardware.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Back Stretch Machine
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.