If you are looking for a versatile, heavy-duty flat bench that you can easily transport around your gym, the Valor Fitness DA-6 is exactly what you have been looking for.
- STURDY, TRIPOD FRAME- Constructed of 2” x 4”, 12-gauge steel with a tripod base to ensure stability and prevent rocking on uneven floors while allowing more room to firmly place feet on the ground during exercise.
- EASY TO MOVE- Includes non-slip grip handle and 2 strong, durable nylon wheels at the rear base of the bench to conveniently lift and move around. Easily slides inside the frame of a rack to perform bench press and other exercises.
- HIGH DENSITY PAD- High-density, dual layered pad measuring 45” x 11” x 2.75” designed for optimal comfort while under intense stress such as bench press, chest flies, shoulder press, and many more. Remains firm while in use.
- ONE PIECE BASE- Steel L-bracket is incorporated in the frame just below the pad on both ends of the bench for added reinforcement to prevent collapsing or bending.
- ADDITIONAL- Measures 53.5” x 21” x 16”. Max weight load of 750 lb, including the weight of the user. Meant for light-commercial use.
Featuring a non-slip grip handle at the front of the base, and 2 high impact nylon wheels at the rear, users can easily transport the DA-6 Flat Bench to their preferred location in the gym – simply grasp the handle and lift, then seamlessly roll the bench wherever you need to perform exercises such as dumbbell bench press, chest flies, shoulder press, tricep kickbacks, dumbbell rows, or even seated bicep curls. With the handle and wheel feature, you can also easily slide the DA-6 between the uprights of a power rack to perform bench press with a barbell.
With the tripod base, constructed of a 12-gauge 2” x 4” steel frame, users have more room to place their feet on the ground for maximum stability and a more efficient workout rather than having to place them on the frame on the bench or have them in an awkward position. The tripod base also ensures stability and prevents rocking, while the steel L-bracket is incorporated in the frame just below the pad on both ends of the bench for added reinforcement to prevent collapsing or bending over time, while the high-density, dual layered padding is designed for optimal comfort while under intense stress. With a footprint of 53.5” x 21” x 16”, the Valor Fitness DA-6 Flat Bench is sure to satisfy all your needs while supporting up to 750 lb!
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Flat Bench Pro
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.