The Valor Fitness DE-4 Sit Up Bench is specifically designed to move your sit-ups off the floor and on to an ergonomically designed bench to develop rock hard abs and a strong abdominal core.
- EXTRA STABILITY- Unique decline bench constructed with 2" x 2" steel frame for extra stability to prevent rocking during your workout so you can focus on developing your abs.
- UNIQUE DESIGN- The ergonomically correct design of this ab machine uses a fixed 20-degree decline to develop rock-hard, defined lower and upper abdominal muscles. Sit up pad measures 24" x 14" x 2".
- SECURE FIT- Foam rollers contour behind knees for a secure, snug fit while performing your ab workout with Russian twists, ab crunches, sit ups, and many other core exercises. Ab bench has wide seat pad for thigh support and upper back.
- ADJUSTABLE- This piece of ab workout equipment has a second adjustment on bottom roller for correct leg support and comfort for athletes with longer legs. 11" between foam rollers on first adjustment, 12. 5" on second adjustment.
- ADDITIONAL- Ab crunch machine measures 34. 5" x 22" x 21. 5". Max weight load of 650 lb including user weight. Perfect for use with Valor Fitness RXM Medicine Balls and RX-T2 Med Ball Trampoline. Meant for home workout and light-commercial use.
Constructed with 2" x 2" steel for extra stability, this sit up machine uses a fixed 20-degree decline position to concentrate on developing well-defined lower and upper abdominal muscles without straining the neck or back. Users are secured with foam rollers that contour behind the knees for a snug fit while performing your favorite ab workout, such as Russian twists, ab crunch, sit ups, and numerous other core-blasting exercises. For athletes with longer legs, there is a second adjustment position on the bottom roller for the correct leg support and comfort. Measuring 34. 5" x 22" x 21. 5", this ab machine for your home gym or for light-commercial use is often used in tandem with Valor Fitness RXM Medicine Balls and RX-T2 Med Ball Trampoline.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Sit Up Bench
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.