Take your Valor Fitness BD-58 Half Rack to the next level with the Valor Fitness PTFM-58 Weightlifting Platform.
HIGH QUALITY- Constructed of 4 bamboo lined boards built to withstand heavy lifts. Ensure safety by providing a firm footing during lifts.
SECURE- Enclosed in a secure metal frame. Steel frame strengthens the connection of the base. Safely step on and off the platform or easily move a bench with the solid steel black hammer tone transition plate.
COMPATIBLE WITH BD-58- Easily slides between the BD-58 Half Rack uprights. BD-58 measures 53.5” x 72”, with an adjustable height from 72” to 93” (sold separately). Also compatible with the PTFM-1 (sold separately) if an extended platform is required.
ADDITIONAL- Measures 81” x 42” x 1.25”, with the transition plate adding 6” in length. Warranty, 2-year platform. Arrives in 3 separate boxes.
Constructed of 4 bamboo lined boards enclosed in a secure metal frame, the PTFM-58 easily slides between the BD-58 uprights to easily provide a surface that ensures firm footing during your workout. The steel frame strengthens the connection of the base, while the solid steel transition plate at one end of the platform allows you to safely step on and off the platform and easily move a bench on or off.
The PTFM-58 is also compatible with the PTFM-1 (sold separately) for those wishing to create an even longer platform. Measuring 81” x 42” x 1.25”, the PTFM-58 easily slots into the 53.5” x 72” frame of the BD-58 which has an inside width of 44”. The transition plate on the end of the PTFM-58 adds an additional 6” in length.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.