Weightlifting Platform for the BD-58
Take your BD-58 Half Rack to the next level with the Valor Fitness PTFM-58 Weightlifting Platform. Constructed of 4 bamboo lined boards enclosed in a secure metal frame, the PTFM-58 easily slides between the BD-58 uprights to easily provide a surface that ensures firm footing during your workout. The steel frame strengthens the connection of the base, while the solid steel transition plate at one end of the platform allows you to safely step on and off the platform and easily move a bench on or off.
Perfect for home and light-commercial gym use.
Features and Benefits:
HIGH QUALITY: Constructed of 4 bamboo lined boards built to withstand heavy lifts. Ensure safety by providing a firm footing during lifts.
SECURE: Enclosed in a secure metal frame. Steel frame strengthens the connection of the base. Safely step on and off the platform or easily move a bench with the solid steel black hammer tone transition plate.
COMPATIBLE WITH BD-58: Easily slides between the BD-58 Half Rack uprights. BD-58 measures 53.5” x 72”, with an adjustable height from 72” to 93” (sold separately). Also compatible with the PTFM-1 (sold separately) if an extended platform is required.
ADDITIONAL: Measures 81” x 42” x 1.25”, with the transition plate adding 6” in length. Warranty, 1-year platform. Arrives in 3 separate boxes.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||BD-58 Platform (box 1)
||BD-58 Platform (box 2)
||BD-58 Platform (box 3)
The PTFM-58 is also compatible with the PTFM-1 (sold separately) for those wishing to create an even longer platform. Measuring 81” x 42” x 1.25”, the PTFM-58 easily slots into the 53.5” x 72” frame of the BD-58 which has an inside width of 44”. The transition plate on the end of the PTFM-58 adds an additional 6” in length.
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.