You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Wall Ball Target for Cross-Training Workouts
If you're looking to cross-train and improve your explosive power, it's time to get serious. The Valor Fitness RG-22 Wall Ball Target is the perfect way to do just that. With the ability to be mounted on Valor Racks and Rigs, this wall ball target is versatile and will help you push your limits.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: The Valor Fitness RG-22 Wall Ball Target is constructed of high-quality 1” thick MDF Particle Board and attaches to power rigs with the 1.375” steel bracket.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The RG-22 Target has a unique dartboard style painted target ideal for new and experienced athletes that are looking for a product that can help develop consistency, form, and accuracy needed in competition.
- EFFECTIVE: Any cross trainer will tell you that wall ball target exercises will provide the most effective conditioning and strength training. Use by squatting low to the ground and standing up to hit the target with wall ball. Repeat to develop full body strength and toning. Increase wall ball weight as you progress.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Perfect for use with Valor Fitness Wall Balls and Valor Fitness Wall Ball Pros. Option to purchase the RG-12 Wall Ball Target with Extension Beam separately to place the target at men’s or women’s standard competition height (10 feet and 9 feet, respectively), or any desired height.
- ADDITIONAL: Diameter of the RG-22 is 14”. Measures 1” thick and extends 2.375” from RIG. Attaches to 0.5” peg holes. Meant for light-commercial use. Meant for use with Valor Fitness RIGs and BD-57 Rack. All Valor Fitness accessories are meant to fit Valor Fitness products only.
The RG-22 Wall Ball Target is constructed of high-quality 1-inch thick MDF Particle Board and attaches to power rigs with the 1.375-inch Steel bracket. The target has a unique dartboard style ideal for new and experienced athletes that are looking for a product that can help develop consistency, form, and accuracy needed in competition. Any cross trainer will tell you that wall ball target exercises will provide the most effective conditioning and strength training. Use by squatting low to the ground and standing up to hit the target with wall ball. Repeat to develop full body strength and toning. Increase wall ball weight as you progress.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|RG-22||Wall Ball Target
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]