You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Women's Weightlifting Belt
The Valor Fitness PWB Women's Weightlifting Belt feature a flexible and lightweight design, with the right amount of support to stabilize the core muscles and protect the back during heavy lifting exercises. This belt is made of soft nylon and designed with anatomic shape in mind for a close, comfortable fit. The adjustable heavy-duty strap with Velcro and a steel tensioning buckle fastens securely, customizing the fit to each athlete for optimum support and stabilization. Get your Women's Weightlifting Belt Today!
Women's Weightlifting Belt Features & Benefits:
- PROMOTES CORRECT FORM TO PREVENT INJURY: Designed to provide abdominal and lower back support for extra stability and safety throughout exercising. Protects the core and the back by forcing athletes to lift more with the legs, lessening the risk of injury.
- FLEXIBLE & COMFORTABLE FIT: Made from Nylon with the anatomic shape in mind, this belt feels soft and comfortable while still providing that extra safety and support that is needed when weight-lifting.
- HEAVY-DUTY, ADJUSTABLE STRAP: Made with strong Velcro and a Steel tensioning buckle to provide optimal stabilization and security, while customizing the fit to the athlete. The strap adjusts quickly and easily throughout exercise, so you can be less focused on what you’re wearing and more focused on crushing your fitness goals.
- VERSATILITY: This product is designed for optimal support while performing Powerlifting, Cross Training, Olympic Lifting, or even Home Gym Exercises. Can be used for Deadlifts, Squats, Clean and Jerks, Kettle Bells Swings, Snatches, and more.
How to Measure your waist for your weightlifting belt
- Use a pliable or seamstress tape is preferred.
- Measure around your waist, about 4 inches above where your pants are.
- Do not “suck in”, just measure in a relaxed state.
- Take that measurement and use the size guide on the belt you are interested in ordering.
5" WIDTH (ALL SIZES 15.5 CM)
XXS – 24” - 28”
XS – 26” - 30”
S – 30” - 34”
M – 34” - 38”
L – 38” - 42”
XL – 43” - 46''
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.