The Valor Fitness DD-40 Adjustable Bench is ideal for any home gym or light-commercial gym. This exercise bench is a heavy-duty piece of equipment for users to perform their favorite flat, incline, or decline position workouts.
DD-40 Adjustable Bench Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed with 12-gauge solid steel with a matte black powder coated finish for strength and durability. Steel plates at the base of the unit keep bench stable and protect gym floors.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING: The padding of this decline/incline bench is 2.5” thick, dual layered to withstand high intensity workouts. Designed with thicker padding at the end of seat pad for comfort behind the knees. Padded ankle rollers keep legs in place during decline bench press exercise.
- 7 ADJUSTMENT POSITIONS: Chrome plated, adjustable sawtooth plate allows for 7 positions including -20, 0, 20, 35, 45, 60, and 80 degrees making the DD-40 a highly versatile piece of equipment.
- 4 SEAT ADJUSTMENTS: This adjustable bench has 4 additional vertical seat adjustments to find the perfect height especially while in the incline position to prevent from sliding off the bench to provide a comfortable bench workout.
- MOBILE: Includes a non-slip grip handle below the seat and high-impact nylon wheels below the back pad allows for easy mobility.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 1,000 lb. Meant for light-commercial use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DD-40||Adjustable Utility Bench FID||94||54||19||11||58x26.5x18-49.5|
Constructed of solid, 12-gauge steel with a matte black powder coat finish, the DD-40 has 7 adjustment positions including -20, 0, 20, 35, 45, 60, and 80 degrees for users to perform a wide range of exercises in either flat, incline, or decline positions such as bench presses, chest flies, shoulder presses, and even ab crunches. To adjust the position, simply raise the 37.5” x 11.5” back pad and adjust steel catch into any of the positions on the chrome plated sawtooth slots.
With the 4 additional seat adjustment positions, users can find the exact position that works for them to find the most stable position, especially in the incline position to prevent sliding down or off the bench – the seat is adjusted using a popper pin.
The 2.5” thick dual layered padding is durable enough to withstand intense workouts under pressure. The thicker padding at the end of the seat allows for more comfort behind the knees, while the padded ankle rollers keep the legs in place during decline exercises.
Featuring a non-slip grip handle and nylon wheels to easily maneuver around your gym to your preferred location, the Valor Fitness DD-40 can handle up to 1,000 lb.