You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Smith Machine for Home Gyms
Lift safely without a spotter with the BE-11, Smith Machine. It is the perfect addition to any gym. The BE-11 allows users to achieve a total body workout.
Heavy-duty constructed of 12-gauge steel with a 4” x 2” frame. The BE-11 has a 3-degree reverse pitch and includes solid steel bar latch support, bar rotation, and linear bearings to withstand the most challenging lifts. This heavy-duty Smith Machine also features 4 Olympic plate storage pegs to allow easy access to 2” plates.
Ideal for home and light-commercial gym use.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from 4” x 2”, 12-gauge steel for strength and stability throughout frame. Solid steel bar latch support, bar rotation, and linear bearings to withstand the most challenging lifts.
- SAFE GUIDED MOTION: Bar is attached to prevent losing balance, eliminating the need for a spotter. Bar slides smoothly down carriage without any resistance. Case hardened rods and high-quality bearings ensure a smooth performance at any weight. BE-11 has a 3-degree pitch.
- VERSATILE: Users can perform several workouts, such as the bench press and squats, without a spotter. Users can also perform workouts such as rows, upright rows, shrugs, and calf raises to achieve a total body workout with just the BE-11 Smith Machine.
- KNURLED BAR: Steel, knurled bar for optimal grip on the bar. No center knurl.
- STORAGE PEGS: 4 Olympic plate storage pegs allow easy accessibility for 2” weight plates and an organized home gym.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 500 lb. Bar weighs 36 lb. NOTE: cables NOT included – the Valor Fitness BE-11CB Counter Balance (sold separately) includes cables and is designed to offset the weight of the bar. Meant for light-commercial use. Arrives in 5 separate boxes.
BE-11 Smith Machine: Product Video
The 36 lb, knurled bar is attached to the frame to prevent users from losing balance and eliminates the need for a spotter, as it slides smoothly up and down the carriage without any resistance. The case-hardened rods and high-quality bearings ensure smooth movement and performance at any weight. Without the need for a spotter, users can perform numerous exercises such as bench presses and squats in a safe and efficient manner with the BE-11, while also being able to work on the rest of their body by performing rows, upright rows, shrugs, and calf raises.
Note: the BE-11 Smith Machine does NOT include cables, but the BE-11CB Counter Balance Cable Set can be purchased separately to off-set the weight of the bar. Each counter balance weighs 18 lb and mounts inside the frame, with 60” cables.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BE-11||BE-11 Box 1||51||77||12||5||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 2||57||77||12||5||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 3||66||60||12||11||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 4||44||50||7||6||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 5||46||26||10||9||53x85x80|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The BE-11 itself is 54 long x 53" deep x 80" high and with the bar the foot print is 85 long.
Is assembly required? Or does that come with the purchase?
Yes, assembly is required for the BE-11. This item comes in 5 boxes. We have an assembly video to help with the process and can answers any questions to help.
Does this go low enough for hip thrusts?
At the lowest setting with the spring and safety catch in place you have 20" of of space between the floor and the bar. The bar can go lower if the safety catch is not used.
All the reviews of this machine say the weight capacity is 1000 lbs, which is why it is usually recommended over its nearest competitor. But your website says capacity is only 500 lbs. What gives?
Sorry for any confustion, the BE-11 smith machine does have a weight max of 500 lbs.
Love my smith machine. Two questions on pull/chin ups 1 Can i do them using the main bar. The one you use to do bench press. 2 can i hang suspension straps from the top black rectangular cross brace. Will it hold up. I weigh 230lbs.
1. We recommend doing an assisted pull/chin up with feet on the ground instead of full body weight.
2. You can hang suspension straps on the top cross beam making sure to have weights on the back storage pegs to weigh down for more stability.
Does this product have the bar and cables attached for the guided motion or is that a secondary purchase with the " BE-11 Counterbalance"?
The bar is included with the purchase of the BE-11 Smith Machine, but the BE-11CB Counter Balance includes the cables in a separate purchase. The Smith Machine alone does not include the cables (which are not required for the machine to work properly), so those need to be purchased separately.
Can the olympic plate adapters be remove so that standard plates can bee used?
Thanks for your question! The Olympic plate pegs are built into the machine and cannot be removed.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]