The Valor Fitness SR Adjustable Speed Rope is a great tool for any athlete looking to improve strength, endurance, and coordination. Speed ropes are easy to use for athletes of any level and require only a small amount of coordination to cycle repetitions while helping burn a high number of calories during a workout.
Adjustable Speed Rope(2.5 mm Cable), SR-2A Features & Benefits:
- BUILD YOUR BODY AND YOUR MIND: The Valor Fitness adjustable speed rope provides the high quality you need to keep up with you and your progress. Constructed with a 12ft non-kinking cable and stainless steel ball bearings, this rope will increase your coordination, calories burned, cardiovascular health, breathing, and ankle strength.
- PERFECT FOR A HOME WORKOUT: Whether you are at home or traveling, you can get a great exercise in with just using this jump rope. Roll it up and put it in its travel bag or take it our of your drawer and you are ready to begin your workout.
- COMPLETE GRIP: Constructed of a soft, textured foam and sized to fit perfectly in your palm, the handles on this speed rope are just what you need to feel secure and comfortable when you jump rope. These anti-slip handles ensure the perfect grip during the most intense workouts.
- GREAT FOR ALL LEVELS: Our ropes are easy to use for a light jump rope session but can move fast when you want it to. The 2.5mm cable thickness for a quick spin, allowing users to cycle through repetitions at a faster rate. This rope is for all heights. Adjust the rope to your desired length. All you need is a screwdriver and some clippers and you can customize it to fit you perfectly.
- ADDITIONAL: A great tool for any athlete looking to improve endurance and coordination. A jump rope women or men can benefit from. Ideal for cross training and other high intensity workouts. Warranty, 1-year.
This speed rope is constructed with a non-kinking cable that can be adjusted to perfectly meet the needs of the user. To adjust the length, loosen the bolt near the handle with a screwdriver and take off the cap of the knob. Pull the cable until you find the desired length and then cut off the excess length of the cable. Reinstall the cap and tighten the bolt back on to utilize the adjusted Speed Rope.
The stainless-steel ball bearings provide fast and easy spinning during intense workouts, while the anti-slip handles ensure the perfect grip.
This basic but effective conditioning training tool is available in 2.5mm and 4mm thickness. The SR-2A 2.5mm Adjustable Speed Rope has quicker spin due to the thin cable and is 12ft long, while the SR-4A 4mm Adjustable Speed Rope has more resistance with its thicker cable and is 9ft long.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.