You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
The Valor Fitness BE-11BCB, Counterbalanced Smith Machine is a great option for anyone looking to build their upper body strength. The machine itself offers a counterbalanced bar that is designed for comfort and safety. This machine is made of high-quality steel and can support up to 500lbs.
Counterbalanced bars are easy to use and keep you safe as you get in and out of position. You'll be able to lift heavy weights with a full range of motion without worrying about unbalanced weight distribution. The counterbalance includes cables and is designed to offset the weight of the bar.
Features and Benefits
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from 4” x 2”, 12-gauge steel for strength and stability throughout frame. Solid steel bar latch support, bar rotation, and linear bearings to withstand the most challenging lifts.
- SAFE GUIDED MOTION: Bar is attached to prevent losing balance, eliminating the need for a spotter. Bar slides smoothly down carriage without any resistance. Case hardened rods and high-quality bearings ensure a smooth performance at any weight. BE-11 has a 3-degree pitch.
- VERSATILE: Users can perform several workouts, such as the bench press and squats, without a spotter. Users can also perform workouts such as rows, upright rows, shrugs, and calf raises to achieve a total body workout.
- KNURLED BAR: Steel, knurled bar for optimal grip on the bar. No center knurl.
- STORAGE PEGS: 4 Olympic plate storage pegs allow easy accessibility for 2” weight plates and an organized home gym.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 500 lb. Bar weighs 36 lb. Includes the BE-11CB Counterbalance. Meant for light-commercial use. Arrives in 6 separate boxes.
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.