Landmine Rig Attachment, RG-13 Features:
The Valor Fitness RG-13 Landmine Rig Attachment will add dynamic core and rotational exercises to your routine. Used commonly with HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, the landmine will challenge athletes by targeting muscle groups from multiple angles while experiencing a cardio state.
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 11-gauge steel for strength and durability with matte black coating. Steel rod with locking pins secures Landmine to RIG. Used in conjunction with barbell (not included) and Valor Fitness RIG (sold separately).
- FITS 1” STANDARD AND 2” OLYMPIC BARS: 10” barbell sleeve with 2” sleeve opening to accommodate Olympic barbells. Also has option to fit 1” diameter standard bar, with locking bolt to ensure the barbell will not shift during use.
- MULTI AXIS ROTATION: Allows smooth movement and maximum efficiency during the most intense workouts.
- VERSATILE: Made for use with Valor Fitness RIGs to perform T-bar rows, landmine single leg deadlifts, landmine shoulder press (standing or kneeling), single arm bent over rows, rotation twists, and many more core exercises.
- ADDITIONAL: ONLY for use with Valor Fitness RIGs – NOT compatible with any Valor Fitness Power Racks (if you have a Power Rack, please see our LM-7 Post Landmine). Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are meant to fit Valor Fitness products.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|RG-13||Landmine RIG Attachment||9||14||5||5|
Constructed of 11-gauge steel, the RG-13 is made for use with Valor Fitness RIGs and attaches and locks into place with a steel rod locking pin. The pin is kept in place with a looped wire to ensure safety. The 10” barbell sleeve with a 2” opening accommodates Olympic barbells, as well as the option to fit 1” diameter standard bars if the user prefers (if the sleeves can be removed), with a locking bolt feature that twists to ensure the barbell will not shift during use.
The multi-axis rotation allows smooth movement and maximum efficiency during the most intense workouts. Use the RG-13 to perform T-bar rows, landmine single leg deadlifts, landmine shoulder presses, rotation twists, and many other exercises. Barbells and RIG sold separately.
The RG-13 is meant strictly for use with Valor Fitness RIGs – it is not compatible with any Power Racks. If you have a Power Rack, please see our LM-7 Post Landmine – this Landmine does not need to be attached to the Rack itself, rather it slots into the opening of a 2” plate on the floor. If you are looking for a Landmine to go with your Power Rack, the LM-7 is the correct alternative for you. Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories and attachments are compatible with Valor Fitness products only.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Will the landmine work with rig BD-7?
The RG-13 will not work with the BD-7 Power Rack. If you are looking for a landmine, we would suggest the LM-7 Landmine Post which you can use with an Olympic-sized plate. Though it won't be able to attach it to your rack, you will get all of the functionality out of a landmine with this item.
What is the diameter and length of the steel rod (Chrome colored) that mounts into the rack upright from the locking pin to the black part of the land mine base? I’m basically trying to see up to what diameter upright can it mount on to.
The pin for the RG-13 is approximately 19mm in diameter. Please note that we can only confirm this will fit Valor Fitness RIGs.