You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Landmine Attachment for Valor Rigs
The Valor Fitness RG-13, Landmine Rig Attachment will add dynamic core and rotational exercises to your routine. Used commonly with HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, the landmine will challenge athletes by targeting muscle groups from multiple angles while experiencing a cardio state.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 11-gauge steel for strength and durability with matte black coating. Steel rod with locking pins secures Landmine to RIG. Used in conjunction with barbell (not included) and Valor Fitness RIG (sold separately).
- FITS 1” STANDARD AND 2” OLYMPIC BARS: 10” barbell sleeve with 2” sleeve opening to accommodate Olympic barbells. Also has option to fit 1” diameter standard bar, with locking bolt to ensure the barbell will not shift during use.
- MULTI AXIS ROTATION: Allows smooth movement and maximum efficiency during the most intense workouts.
- VERSATILE: Made for use with Valor Fitness RIGs to perform T-bar rows, landmine single leg deadlifts, landmine shoulder press (standing or kneeling), single arm bent over rows, rotation twists, and many more core exercises.
- ADDITIONAL: ONLY for use with Valor Fitness RIGs – NOT compatible with any Valor Fitness Power Racks (if you have a Power Rack, please see our LM-7 Post Landmine). Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are meant to fit Valor Fitness products.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|RG-13||Landmine RIG Attachment||9||14||5||5|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will the landmine work with rig BD-7?
The RG-13 will not work with the BD-7 Power Rack. If you are looking for a landmine, we would suggest the LM-7 Landmine Post which you can use with an Olympic-sized plate. Though it won't be able to attach it to your rack, you will get all of the functionality out of a landmine with this item.
What is the diameter and length of the steel rod (Chrome colored) that mounts into the rack upright from the locking pin to the black part of the land mine base? I’m basically trying to see up to what diameter upright can it mount on to.
The pin for the RG-13 is approximately 19mm in diameter. Please note that we can only confirm this will fit Valor Fitness RIGs.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.