You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Landmine Attachment for Valor Rigs
The Valor Fitness RG-13, Landmine Rig Attachment will add dynamic core and rotational exercises to your routine. Used commonly with HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, the landmine will challenge athletes by targeting muscle groups from multiple angles while experiencing a cardio state.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 11-gauge steel for strength and durability with matte black coating. Steel rod with locking pins secures Landmine to RIG. Used in conjunction with barbell (not included) and Valor Fitness RIG (sold separately).
- FITS 1” STANDARD AND 2” OLYMPIC BARS: 10” barbell sleeve with 2” sleeve opening to accommodate Olympic barbells. Also has option to fit 1” diameter standard bar, with locking bolt to ensure the barbell will not shift during use.
- MULTI AXIS ROTATION: Allows smooth movement and maximum efficiency during the most intense workouts.
- VERSATILE: Made for use with Valor Fitness RIGs to perform T-bar rows, landmine single leg deadlifts, landmine shoulder press (standing or kneeling), single arm bent over rows, rotation twists, and many more core exercises.
- ADDITIONAL: ONLY for use with Valor Fitness RIGs – NOT compatible with any Valor Fitness Power Racks (if you have a Power Rack, please see our LM-7 Post Landmine). Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are meant to fit Valor Fitness products.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|RG-13||Landmine RIG Attachment||9||14||5||5|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will the landmine work with rig BD-7?
The RG-13 will not work with the BD-7 Power Rack. If you are looking for a landmine, we would suggest the LM-7 Landmine Post which you can use with an Olympic-sized plate. Though it won't be able to attach it to your rack, you will get all of the functionality out of a landmine with this item.
What is the diameter and length of the steel rod (Chrome colored) that mounts into the rack upright from the locking pin to the black part of the land mine base? I’m basically trying to see up to what diameter upright can it mount on to.
The pin for the RG-13 is approximately 19mm in diameter. Please note that we can only confirm this will fit Valor Fitness RIGs.
If you are not pleased with your purchase from Valor Fitness, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. All returns must be in the same condition that you received them and must be in the original packaging. Apparel items are not accepted for return. Returned items will be evaluated upon arrival and may be subject to a restocking fee based on the condition of the item/packaging.
All refunds are processed to the card used to make the purchase and may take up to 3-5 days from when the return is accepted.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES UNLESS:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case-by-case basis depending on the situation & product.