You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
The Best Landmine Post for Angled Barbell Training
Take your core training to new extremes with the Valor Fitness LM-7 Landmine Post. Just slip the solid steel post into a weight plate and insert your Valor Fitness Olympic bar into the sleeve. The joint rotates 360-degrees for a full range motion to accommodate a wide variety of core and rotational exercises. Some of the exercises you can perform include shoulder presses, squats, one arm rows, kneeling one arm presses, lunges, sumo squats and more.
Features and Benefits:
- EASY INSTALLATION: Place a heavy Olympic Plate on the floor, slide the end of the LM-7 into the mouth of the weight plate, and slide your Olympic Barbell into sleeve. Add plates on the bar to perform shoulder presses, squats, sumo squats, lunges, & more.
- OLYMPIC SIZE: Compatible with Standard Olympic Plates and Olympic Barbells. Use with Valor Fitness Bumper Plates.
- FULL RANGE: Accessory rotates 360-degrees for a full range of motion for a more versatile workout.
- SOLID STEEL: Constructed to solid steel for strength and durability to hold up through the most intense workouts.
- ADDITIONAL: Plates can be safely stacked up to 1/8" away from the bracket, otherwise the pivot of the bracket could damage weight plates.
Compatible with Standard Olympic Plates and Olympic Barbells. Use with Valor Fitness Bumper Plates and Valor Fitness OB-86-750B Olympic Bar. Constructed to solid steel for strength and durability to hold up through the most intense workouts.
Plates can be safely stacked up to 1/8 in. away from the bracket, otherwise the pivot of the bracket could damage weight plates. 1-year warranty.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|LM-7||Post Land Mine||12||11||6||5||12.75x7.25|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]