Multi-Grip Landmine Attachment
The Valor Fitness LM-7 Post Landmine for Olympic Barbells has become one of our staple products. Now, we introduce an add-on to compliment this great fitness tool with the MB-42 Multi-Grip Machine Bar Attachment.
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of high-quality steel for strength and durability.
VERSATILE: 5 different grip variations allow several target areas to be trained while using this attachment. Can also be used the opposite way for added grip variation.
RUBBER GRIPS: High density rubber grips ensure a firm hold on the bar during use. Grips can be removed to use the knurled steel handles, if preferred.
SLEEVE OPENING: 2” sleeve opening compatible with standard size Olympic bars. Shortened to allow more room for plates.
ADDITIONAL: 300 lb max load. Max load may hinge on available space depending on thickness of plates being used. Meant for home and light commercial gym use.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability, this attachment is compatible with Olympic bars with its 2” sleeve opening. The sleeve on this attachment is also shortened. Many other attachments like the MB-42 have a larger sleeve, limiting the load. With this attachment and its shortened sleeve, the user will be able to add more plates and test their strength even more. With 5 different grips, including removable high-density rubber handles, athletes can train targeted areas from multiple positions using the MB-42 Multi-Grip Machine Bar Attachment.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Multi grip machine bar
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.