You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Multi-Grip Landmine Attachment
The Valor Fitness LM-7 Post Landmine for Olympic Barbells has become one of our staple products. Now, we introduce an add-on to compliment this great fitness tool with the MB-42 Multi-Grip Machine Bar Attachment.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of high-quality steel for strength and durability.
- VERSATILE: 5 different grip variations allow several target areas to be trained while using this attachment. Can also be used the opposite way for added grip variation.
- RUBBER GRIPS: High density rubber grips ensure a firm hold on the bar during use. Grips can be removed to use the knurled steel handles, if preferred.
- SLEEVE OPENING: 2” sleeve opening compatible with standard size Olympic bars. Shortened to allow more room for plates.
- ADDITIONAL: 300 lb max load. Max load may hinge on available space depending on thickness of plates being used. Meant for home and light commercial gym use.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability, this attachment is compatible with Olympic bars with its 2” sleeve opening. The sleeve on this attachment is also shortened. Many other attachments like the MB-42 have a larger sleeve, limiting the load. With this attachment and its shortened sleeve, the user will be able to add more plates and test their strength even more. With 5 different grips, including removable high-density rubber handles, athletes can train targeted areas from multiple positions using the MB-42 Multi-Grip Machine Bar Attachment.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|MB-42||Multi grip machine bar||19||44||10||6|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work with a standard, 1" barbell?
Thanks for your question! Unfortunately, this unit will not fit a standard 1” barbell. It is meant to fit 2” Olympic barbell sleeves.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.