You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Single Arm Landmine Handle
Try the Single Arm Landmine Handles! Our handles were developed to be used in conjunction with our Olympic Barbells and provide a more comfortable range of motion. This is perfect for single-arm landmine rows, single deadlifts and glute bridge presses, and many more. The design of the handle provides a comfortable grip surface to avoid slipping and sliding.
The Valor Fitness LM-7 Single Arm Landmine Handle has become one of our staple products, now we introduce accessories to compliment this great fitness device with the Valor Fitness MB-41 Single Handle Machine Bar Attachment.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of solid Steel for strength and durability.
- POWDER COAT: Matte black powder coat prevents rusting to hold up better over time.
- VERSATILE: 2" sleeve opening, compatible with Standard sized or Olympic bars.
- RUBBER GRIPS: High Density, contoured rubber grip handles allow for a strong and comfortable grip.
- SHORTENED SLEEVES: Unlike our competitors, the Valor Fitness MB-41 has shortened sleeves to create more room for plates to lift heavier weights. Used for T-Bar Rows which improve posture and strengthen muscles in the back, shoulders, arms, and core.
- ADDITIONAL: Use in combination with Valor Fitness LM-7 Landmine. Max Weight 500 lb. Meant for light-commercial use.
Constructed with heavy duty steel and a high-density rubber grip, this attachment will fit 2” sleeve opening compatible Olympic bars. By shortening the sleeve, this handle will also allow you to load more plates, unlike other brands with larger sleeves limiting your load. Solid Steel construction that strong enough to hold up to 500 lbs. Use in combination with Valor Fitness LM-7 Landmine and Weightlifting Bars. 3-year warranty.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|MB-41||Single hand machine bar||3||11||7||4|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.