The Valor Fitness LM-7 Post Landmine for Olympic Barbells has become one of our staple products. Now, we introduce an add-on to compliment this great fitness tool with the MB-42 Multi-Grip Machine Bar Attachment.
MB-42 Multi-Grip Landmine Attachment Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of high-quality steel for strength and durability.
- VERSATILE: 5 different grip variations allow several target areas to be trained while using this attachment. Can also be used the opposite way for added grip variation.
- RUBBER GRIPS: High density rubber grips ensure a firm hold on the bar during use. Grips can be removed to use the knurled steel handles, if preferred.
- SLEEVE OPENING: 2” sleeve opening compatible with standard size Olympic bars. Shortened to allow more room for plates.
- ADDITIONAL: 300 lb max load. Max load may hinge on available space depending on thickness of plates being used. Meant for home and light commercial gym use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|MB-42||Multi grip machine bar||19||44||10||6|
Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability, this attachment is compatible with Olympic bars with its 2” sleeve opening. The sleeve on this attachment is also shortened. Many other attachments like the MB-42 have a larger sleeve, limiting the load. With this attachment and its shortened sleeve, the user will be able to add more plates and test their strength even more. With 5 different grips, including removable high-density rubber handles, athletes can train targeted areas from multiple positions using the MB-42 Multi-Grip Machine Bar Attachment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Will this work with a standard, 1" barbell?
Thanks for your question! Unfortunately, this unit will not fit a standard 1” barbell. It is meant to fit 2” Olympic barbell sleeves.