The Valor Fitness BF-39 Adjustable Olympic Bench gives you the capabilities to strengthen and develop your chest from different angles. Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel, the BF-39 includes telescoping uprights with 9 adjustable positions and a 16” range of adjustment that safely holds the barbell for bench press exercises.
Adjustable Olympic Bench Features:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel for strength and durability throughout the frame. 1” storage peg on each side adds further stability to the frame when loaded with plates.
- ADJUSTABLE: Uprights have 16” range of adjustment with 9 different positions using popper pin. Back pad has 4 positions with easy bar adjustment, and seat has 5 positions with steel pin adjustment. Angles include a decline, flat, and 2 incline positions.
- J-HOOKS: Located at the top of the adjustable uprights to safely rack and untrack barbell. Features a safety locking pin to safely secure the barbell to the rack when changing plates or not in use.
- BAR CATCH: Safety bar catches built into the frame on each side in the event the user cannot complete the lift. 2 positions on each side at 27” and 35” from the floor.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light commercial gym use. Max weight load of 400 lb. Compatible with Valor Fitness EX-1 and EX-2 attachments by removing the cap at the front of the bench and using the popper pin. All accessories/attachments sold separately.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BF-39||FID Olympic bench||68||46||23||9||52x46x36-52|
The J-hooks make it simple to rack the bar in between sets and workouts with a safety locking pin that secures the bar when changing plates or when it is not in use. The easy bar adjustment at the rear of the unit allows the back pad to be adjusted, providing the user with 4 positions, including a decline, flat, and 2 incline positions.
Simply move the head of the bench and place the bar in any of the 4 positions to change the angle of the back pad and add variety to your workout. The safety bar catches, 2 on each side at 27” and 35” off the floor, are built into the frame for use in the event the lift cannot be completed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long is the back pad?
The back pad is 28 inches long, and the seat pad is 14 inches long.
What is the maximum weight capacity for the BF-39 adjustable Olympic bench ?
The max weight load for the BF-39 is 400 lb.
Does a 60inch bar fit on this product I just ordered this bench!
The uprights measure 41” apart from each other. If the length of the shaft of your barbell is shorter than this, then the sleeves are your barbell will rest on the bar catch and will not fit.