You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Adjustable FID Olympic Bench with J-Hooks and Bar Catches
The Valor Fitness BF-39 Adjustable Olympic Bench gives you the capabilities to strengthen and develop your chest from different angles. Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel, the BF-39 includes telescoping uprights with 9 adjustable positions and a 16” range of adjustment that safely holds the barbell for bench press exercises.
Ideal for home and light-commercial gym use.
Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel for strength and durability throughout the frame. 1” storage peg on each side adds further stability to the frame when loaded with plates.
- ADJUSTABLE: Uprights have 16” range of adjustment with 9 different positions using popper pin. Back pad has 4 positions with easy bar adjustment, and seat has 5 positions with steel pin adjustment. Angles include a decline, flat, and 2 incline positions.
- J-HOOKS: Located at the top of the adjustable uprights to safely rack and untrack barbell. Features a safety locking pin to safely secure the barbell to the rack when changing plates or not in use.
- BAR CATCH: Safety bar catches built into the frame on each side in the event the user cannot complete the lift. 2 positions on each side at 27” and 35” from the floor.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 400 lb. Compatible with Valor Fitness EX-1 and EX-2 attachments by removing the cap at the front of the bench and using the popper pin. All accessories/attachments sold separately.
The J-hooks make it simple to rack the bar in between sets and workouts with a safety locking pin that secures the bar when changing plates or when it is not in use. The easy bar adjustment at the rear of the unit allows the back pad to be adjusted, providing the user with 4 positions, including a decline, flat, and 2 incline positions.
Simply move the head of the bench and place the bar in any of the 4 positions to change the angle of the back pad and add variety to your workout. The safety bar catches, 2 on each side at 27” and 35” off the floor, are built into the frame for use in the event the lift cannot be completed.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BF-39||FID Olympic bench||68||46||23||9||52x46x36-52|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
For max weight load, is that 400lbs for lifter plus weight on the bar?
Yes, the max weight load listed is for both the users weight and bar combined.
How long is the back pad?
The back pad is 28 inches long, and the seat pad is 14 inches long.
What is the maximum weight capacity for the BF-39 adjustable Olympic bench ?
The max weight load for the BF-39 is 400 lb.
Does a 60inch bar fit on this product I just ordered this bench!
The uprights measure 41” apart from each other. If the length of the shaft of your barbell is shorter than this, then the sleeves are your barbell will rest on the bar catch and will not fit.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]