You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Axle Bar for Strongman Training
If you're an athlete or coach who loves strength training and the sport of strongman, or a casual lifter seeking to shake up your weightlifting routine, then the Valor Fitness OB-AXL Axle Bar/Fat Bar is the perfect addition to your programming!
Features and Benefits:
- THICK/FAT BAR: This axle bar/fat bar has a 2" diameter shaft (thicker than a standard Olympic barbell) to promote strength gain in both the wrist and hand grip. The powder coat finish enhances the grip and can hold chalk well if required.
- CHALLENGING WORKOUT: The thickness of the axle bar makes for a more intense and beneficial workout, emphasizing the muscles in the hands to work on grip and wrist strength in a way that a standard Olympic barbell cannot. The OB-AXL Axle Bar will help increase your pulling strength!
- BETTER WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: Thicker fat bar helps distribute the weight more evenly across your muscles, requiring the forearms to do the work and allowing a more symmetrical development throughout the arms.
- VERSATILE STRONGMAN TOOL: An essential piece of strongman equipment, the Axle Bar can be used for several workouts including deadlift, as a curl bar, rows, bench press, shoulder press, with the LM-7 Post Landmine attachment, and many other lifting movements you can do with an Olympic bar!
- ADDITIONAL: Perfect addition to any strength training facility or home gym! The Axle Bar weighs 25 lb and has a max weight load of 500 lb. Measures 84" in length with a loadable sleeve length of 16" on each side.
Axle Bar, OB-AXL: Product Video
Unlike a standard Olympic bar, the Axle Bar has a thick 2" diameter shaft to help promote grip strength in both the hand and wrist as well as your raw pulling strength. The thickness of axle bars/fat bars makes for a much more intense and challenging but beneficial workout by emphasizing the muscles in the hands to work on grip and wrist strength in a way an Olympic barbell cannot! Weighing 25 lb with a maximum weight load of 500 lb, the OB-AXL Axle Bar helps distribute the weight more evenly across your muscles, requiring the forearms to do the dirty work and allowing a more symmetrical development throughout the arms.
Although you can certainly use the Axle Bar as a squat bar, the main benefit of these bars is to enhance grip strength so it is most commonly used for the deadlift, rows, bench press, shoulder/overhead press, as a curl bar, as well as with a landmine attachment such as the Valor Fitness LM-7 Post Landmine attachment. Measuring 84" in length with a loadable sleeve length of 16" on each side, the Valor Fitness OB-AXL Axle Bar is the perfect way to mix up your routine and make those strength gains!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
If you are not pleased with your purchase from Valor Fitness, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. All returns must be in the same condition that you received them and must be in the original packaging. Apparel items are not accepted for return. Returned items will be evaluated upon arrival and may be subject to a restocking fee based on the condition of the item/packaging.
All refunds are processed to the card used to make the purchase and may take up to 3-5 days from when the return is accepted.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES UNLESS:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case-by-case basis depending on the situation & product.