You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Axle Bar for Strongman Training
If you're an athlete or coach who loves strength training and the sport of strongman, or a casual lifter seeking to shake up your weightlifting routine, then the Valor Fitness OB-AXL Axle Bar/Fat Bar is the perfect addition to your programming!
Features and Benefits:
- THICK/FAT BAR: This axle bar/fat bar has a 2" diameter shaft (thicker than a standard Olympic barbell) to promote strength gain in both the wrist and hand grip. The powder coat finish enhances the grip and can hold chalk well if required.
- CHALLENGING WORKOUT: The thickness of the axle bar makes for a more intense and beneficial workout, emphasizing the muscles in the hands to work on grip and wrist strength in a way that a standard Olympic barbell cannot. The OB-AXL Axle Bar will help increase your pulling strength!
- BETTER WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: Thicker fat bar helps distribute the weight more evenly across your muscles, requiring the forearms to do the work and allowing a more symmetrical development throughout the arms.
- VERSATILE STRONGMAN TOOL: An essential piece of strongman equipment, the Axle Bar can be used for several workouts including deadlift, as a curl bar, rows, bench press, shoulder press, with the LM-7 Post Landmine attachment, and many other lifting movements you can do with an Olympic bar!
- ADDITIONAL: Perfect addition to any strength training facility or home gym! The Axle Bar weighs 25 lb and has a max weight load of 500 lb. Measures 84" in length with a loadable sleeve length of 16" on each side.
Axle Bar, OB-AXL: Product Video
Unlike a standard Olympic bar, the Axle Bar has a thick 2" diameter shaft to help promote grip strength in both the hand and wrist as well as your raw pulling strength. The thickness of axle bars/fat bars makes for a much more intense and challenging but beneficial workout by emphasizing the muscles in the hands to work on grip and wrist strength in a way an Olympic barbell cannot! Weighing 25 lb with a maximum weight load of 500 lb, the OB-AXL Axle Bar helps distribute the weight more evenly across your muscles, requiring the forearms to do the dirty work and allowing a more symmetrical development throughout the arms.
Although you can certainly use the Axle Bar as a squat bar, the main benefit of these bars is to enhance grip strength so it is most commonly used for the deadlift, rows, bench press, shoulder/overhead press, as a curl bar, as well as with a landmine attachment such as the Valor Fitness LM-7 Post Landmine attachment. Measuring 84" in length with a loadable sleeve length of 16" on each side, the Valor Fitness OB-AXL Axle Bar is the perfect way to mix up your routine and make those strength gains!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]