You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Power Rack with Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments
The Power Rack with Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments - BD-7BCC Bundle contains all the attributes of the BD-7 Power Rack w/ Lat Pull Attachment, with the added benefit of the BD-CC2.0 Cable Crossover Attachment. The BD-7 Power Rack w/ Lat Pull Attachment is a versatile rack that is an ideal addition to any home, garage, or light-commercial gym.
Features and Benefits:
- OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS: This squat cage can be used in many ways. Includes the Valor Fitness BD-CC2.0 Cage Cable Crossover Attachment that includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the Power Rack. Also includes pull up station and lat pull down station with plate loading carriage (lap bar and low row/curl bar included). Use it for squats, bench, crossover movements, pull-ups, lat pulls, bicep curls and many more!
- ROCK SOLID, STURDY & SAFE: Whether you are racking your heavy barbell or performing pull-ups, this rack will has your back. It will remain completely still with no shaking or rocking. Comes with heavy duty safety bars for your safety and security while using this rack. Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel with rubber base caps that encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This squat rack cage does not need to be bolted down. Comes with all necessary hardware and our new and improved manual with easy to follow instructions.
- ORGANIZED & ADJUSTABLE: This weight rack cage allows for an organized home gym with 4 plate storage pegs measuring 8” each for ample storage for both Olympic and standard plates. 27 variable positions for bar support, ranging in height from 17.5” to 68”. Vibrant numbering system to easily identify variable positions.
- ADDITIONAL: 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the power cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the fitness rack, 750 lb. max load for safety bars. 200lb. max load on the Lat Pull down and Cable Crossover Attachments. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
With a 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel frame, this heavy-duty unit has rubber base caps on each foot for safety, stability, and floor protection. The BD-7 Power Rack includes a straight pull-up bar with a knurled grip at the top to build strength in your upper body. A key component of this unit is the Lat Pull Down station included at the rear of the unit. With this feature of the BD-7, users can use the 38” lat pull bar at the top to perform lat pull down exercises as well as the 20” accessory pull down bar at the bottom to perform cable curls and cable rows. This feature will add more versatility to your workout regimen with a cable that travels 60”. The lap bar is included to secure the user in place (if they slide a bench in the frame) while performing lat pull down exercises. The Cable Crossover Attachment includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the power rack, as well as 2 adjustable handles that attach to the pulley system. Each side of the attachment features 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch or intensity. The double bar track on the cable crossovers creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates. Max weights: 500 lb if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb if using the bar catchers inside the cage, and 750 lb for safety bars. 200 lb max weight load on the lat pull and cable crossovers.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-7||Power Rack (box 1)
|Power Rack (box 2)
|BD-CC2.0||Cable Crossover Attachment (box 1)||77||78||12||7||84.75x120x85|
|Cable Crossover Attachment (box 2)||62||29||14||10||84.75x120x85|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I get the cable crossover sides separately if I already have the power rack
Yes, the BD-CC cable crossover can be purchased seperately. The BD-CC 2.0 fits the BD-7 and BD-33 rack while the BD-CC 2.5 fits the BD-41 and BD-11.
Is the cable system smooth? I know that a lot of plate loaded cable systems can get jammed up on the guide rods due to the mechanism getting off balanced.
The cable system has a smooth 1:1 ratio. To maintain the smooth nature, you may need to lubricate the pulleys from time to time, but if you ever had any issues you could reach out to us and we'd assist you with anything you need.
What do you recommend to use as a lubricant for the rods the cable crossovers are on?
We would recommend a silicone lubricant to be used.
Would it be fair to say that by adding the cable crossovers it increases the stability of the power rack itself?
The Power Rack is certainly stable enough as it is, but adding the cable crossover certainly would not hurt it in terms of stability. As long as you are using the unit properly you will have all the stability you need.
Is this rack and it’s cable suitable for pull downs if I buy a bar?
Thanks for your question! Yes, this is suitable for several exercises such squats, bench, crossover movements, pull-ups, lat pulls, bicep curls and many more! Please see the full description and photos for what is included - the bundle (BD-7BCC) includes a lat pull down bar.
So what is the difference between the BD-7BCC, BD-41BCC, and the BD-11BCC? I see the BD-7BCC has the lat pull down attachment, and that all three have a different pull up bar style. But other than that what is the difference between the three styles? Also is it possible to get the ladder style pull up bar for the BD-7BCC?
Thanks for your question! The BD-7 and BD-33 frames are 2”x2” and the BD-11 and BD-41 frames are 2.5”x2.5”. As for the pull up bar, we do not sell those separately. The racks come with the pull up bars shown in the image.
Hello. are you able to attache the crossover attachments to the back of the cage instead of the front ? to reduce depth space
Thanks for your question! You can attach it to the rear if you need to reduce the depth, but keep in mind that you will have the back of the lat pull attachment taking up some of that space.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]