Back Extension for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness CB-13 Adjustable Back Extension is a versatile bench intended to strengthen your lower back and build a solid core. Some refer to the back extension as a roman chair. It can be used to perform a variety of exercises. It is commonly used to target the lower back. By changing positions one can target the gluteal, hamstring, and abdominal muscles.
Adjustable Back Extension Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY BENCH/CHAIR: The CB-13 is constructed of 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel with a sturdy tripod base that keeps the hyperextension bench stable during your lower back or ab workout, even on an uneven home gym or garage gym floor!
- DUAL LAYERED PAD: The high-quality, comfortable vinyl padding can withstand intense pressure during your core exercise/lower back workout! The pad has 5 adjustable positions with locking pins for an 8" range of motion to find the right position for you!
- VERSATILE MACHINE BENCH: Use our Roman Chair/Hyperextension Machine to strengthen your lower back and build a solid core with hyperextension exercises as well as ab exercises by facing the reverse direction, and your obliques by using one side at a time!
- STEEL FOOT PLATE: The sturdy steel foot plate enhances safety during your hyperextension and core workout!
- CALF PADS: 3 calf pad positions (2" range of motion) to keep you secure during the hyperextension or sit ups and other core exercises!
- ADDITIONAL: This workout chair/exercise bench can be used for body weight exercise or in conjunction with a weight vest, bumper plate, kettlebell, or med ball. Max weight load of 250 lb. Meant for home/garage gym and light-commercial use.
Back Extension Product Video
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
With a maximum weight load of 250 lb, use with just your bodyweight or in conjunction with a weight vest, plate, kettlebell, or medicine ball.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.