You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Back Extension for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness CB-13, Adjustable Back Extension is a versatile bench intended to strengthen your lower back and build a solid core. Some refer to the back extension as a roman chair. It can be used to perform a variety of exercises. It is commonly used to target the lower back. By changing positions one can target the gluteal, hamstring, and abdominal muscles.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY BENCH/CHAIR: The CB-13 is constructed of 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel with a sturdy tripod base that keeps the hyperextension bench stable during your lower back or ab workout, even on an uneven home gym or garage gym floor!
- DUAL LAYERED PAD: The high-quality, comfortable vinyl padding can withstand intense pressure during your core exercise/lower back workout! The pad has 5 adjustable positions with locking pins for an 8" range of motion to find the right position for you!
- VERSATILE MACHINE BENCH: Use our Roman Chair/Hyperextension Machine to strengthen your lower back and build a solid core with hyperextension exercises as well as ab exercises by facing the reverse direction, and your obliques by using one side at a time!
- STEEL FOOT PLATE: The sturdy steel foot plate enhances safety during your hyperextension and core workout!
- CALF PADS: 3 calf pad positions (2" range of motion) to keep you secure during the hyperextension or sit ups and other core exercises!
- ADDITIONAL: This workout chair/exercise bench can be used for body weight exercise or in conjunction with a weight vest, bumper plate, kettlebell, or med ball. Max weight load of 250 lb. Meant for home/garage gym and light-commercial use.
Adjustable Back Extension: Product Video
It is ideal for home and light-commercial gyms. Order online today.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, Valor, I'm 6'3", Will this adjust to fit me properly? Thanks!
The CB-13 has a range of 34.25" to 42.25" for height. I recommend measure from the floor to your hip hinge to see where you would fit between that range. It has 5 adjustment points between those ranges.
Where is this product made?
The CB-13 is made in China
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.