The Best Vertical Leg Press Machine for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness CC-10 Vertical Leg Press Machine is an affordable and compact plate-loaded leg press machine. Get the leg gains that you deserve. This leg press is ideal for presses, squats, and calf raises. It is the perfect addition to your home gym or commercial studio. This machine is heavy duty, constructed of solid steel for strength and stability, allowing the machine to hold up to 400lbs of weight plates, and is designed with a solid steel, hammer tone foot plate.
CC-10 Vertical Leg Press Machine Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY-DUTY AND DURABLE: High-density, dual-layered vinyl padding can withstand intense stress over time. Body pad measures 33.5” x 17.5”. Neck pad measures 10” x 7.5”. Ergonomic neck pad is contoured to fit the curve of the neck to eliminate any strain or discomfort.
- HIGH DENSITY PADDING: High-density, dual-layered vinyl padding can withstand intense stress over time. Body pad measures 33.5” x 17.5”. Neck pad measures 10” x 7.5”. Ergonomic neck pad is contoured to fit the curve of the neck to eliminate any strain or discomfort.
- THREE WEIGHT STORAGE PEGS: Multiple storage pegs disperse the weight on the machine to allow the user to lift heavier weight and meet personal goals. Holds Standard or Olympic Plates. Purchase includes 3 Olympic Sleeve Adapters.
- PERFECT FOR HOME GYMS: The perfect leg press machine for home use, CC-10 can save space while allowing the user to quickly build and strength the entire lower body and receive the same results as a commercial grade machine making it one of the best leg press machines for home use.
- ADDITIONAL: Foot plate weighs 30 lb, adding to the amount of weight you press. Mainly used as a leg press workout machine but is also great to be used as a calf raises machine. Meant for home gym and light-commercial use. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year padding, 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CC-10||CC-10 Box 1
|CC-10 Box 2
This machine is designed with 3 weight storage pegs instead of 1 or 2, to evenly disperse the weight on the machine to support more weight. This allows the user to lift heavier weight and meet personal goals. Holds Standard or Olympic Plates. Purchase includes 3 Olympic Sleeve Adapters.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Hello: I'm a 5'0" tall woman. Will this machine suit/fit me? Do I need to purchase the weights to go with it? Thank you.
Thanks for your question! The simplified answer is yes, this machine will work with your height, and you will have to purchase weights seperately.
The long answer regarding height: The range of motion depends on the user and what they want to get out of it.
The maximum height that the foot plate can reach is 41.5" from the pad you would rest on, with the minimum or resting height being 27.5".
The section of the padding directly below the foot plate is approximately 8" high from the ground. Because of your height, it is suggested that you lay on the floor with your legs placed flat along the wall and measure where your heels are placed against the wall.
Take into account the height of the pad of the CC-10 from the ground. This may be the best way to find out if this is the unit for you.
But again, the preferred range of motion depends on the user - you may not be able to push the foot plate as high as somebody who is 6' tall, but if you begin in a comfortable position, push through your heels and extend your legs as far as they can go you can still achieve an effective workout with the range of motion that is right for you.