Dip Attachment for RIGs and Rack
The Valor Fitness RG-17 Dip Attachment is a heavy-duty versatile add-on to your Valor Fitness RIG or BD-57. An invaluable accessory for both a garage and commercial gym, the RG-17 is easily mounted to the 3” x 3” uprights of the aforementioned Valor Fitness products with the 2 secure safety bolts and locking pin.
Dip Attachment for RIGs and BD-57 Rack Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of steel for strength and stability with a matte black textured finish to withstand constant use over time. 2 safety bolts and locking pin secure unit to uprights.
- MULTIPLE GRIP OPTIONS: Comfortable grip handles taper out for a range of grip width options. Usable grip ranges from approximately 19” to approximately 28” wide. Handles are 2” diameter and feature a light, passive knurl to enhance grip.
- EASILY MOUNTED: Perfect fit for the 3” x 3” frame of Valor Fitness RIGs and BD-57 Rack with secure safety bolts and locking pin.
- IMPROVE STRENGTH: Dipping exercises can be extremely beneficial to an athlete looking to improve their gymnastics strength and endurance, while building the muscles in your arms and chest.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial use. Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are meant for Valor Fitness products only.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
The grip tapers out to provide a range of grip width options. To target the triceps, use the closer grip width while keeping your body upright. If you are looking to build your chest, widen your grip width and lean slightly forward. Dips can be extremely beneficial to an athlete looking to improve their gymnastics strength and endurance.
Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories and attachments are meant for use with Valor Fitness products only. The RG-17 is meant for use exclusively with Valor Fitness RIGs and the BD-57.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Will this fit the BD-41 ?
The RG-17 will not fit the 2.5x2.5 frame of the BD-41 as it is meant for 3x3 racks. If you are interested in a dip attachment for the BD-41, the MB-B Dip Handles will fit that frame.
will this fit the BD-7 rack
Can I use the RG-17 | Dip Attachment for the BD-58 half rack?
Thanks for your question! Yes, but there will be some side to side movement in the rack when using the RG-17.