You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Heavy-Duty Dip Attachment for RIGs and Rack
Get the dip bar exercise that you deserve with the Valor Fitness RG-17, Dip Attachment. The RG-17 is a heavy-duty versatile add-on for your Valor Fitness RIG, BD-57, or BD-58. An invaluable accessory for both a garage and commercial gym, the RG-17 is easily mounted to the 3” x 3” uprights of the aforementioned Valor Fitness products with the 2 secure safety bolts and locking pin. The Rg-17 Dip Attachment is an effective way of building muscle during bodyweight strength training.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of steel for strength and stability with a matte black textured finish to withstand constant use over time. 2 safety bolts and locking pin secure unit to uprights.
- MULTIPLE GRIP OPTIONS: Comfortable grip handles taper out for a range of grip width options. Usable grip ranges from approximately 19” to approximately 28” wide. Handles are 2” diameter and feature a light, passive knurl to enhance grip.
- EASILY MOUNTED: Perfect fit for the 3” x 3” frame of Valor Fitness RIGs and BD-57 Rack with secure safety bolts and locking pin.
- IMPROVE STRENGTH: Dipping exercises can be extremely beneficial to an athlete looking to improve their gymnastics strength and endurance, while building the muscles in your arms and chest.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial use. Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are meant for Valor Fitness products only.
The grip tapers out to provide a range of grip width options. To target the triceps, use the closer grip width while keeping your body upright. If you are looking to build your chest, widen your grip width and lean slightly forward. Dips can be extremely beneficial to an athlete looking to improve their gymnastics strength and endurance.
Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories and attachments are meant for use with Valor Fitness products only. The RG-17 is meant for use exclusively with Valor Fitness RIGs, BD-57, and BD-58.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this fit the BD-41 ?
The RG-17 will not fit the 2.5x2.5 frame of the BD-41 as it is meant for 3x3 racks. If you are interested in a dip attachment for the BD-41, the MB-B Dip Handles will fit that frame.
will this fit the BD-7 rack
Can I use the RG-17 | Dip Attachment for the BD-58 half rack?
Thanks for your question! Yes, but there will be some side to side movement in the rack when using the RG-17.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]