You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Plate Storage Attachment for Valor Rigs and Racks
Add some convenience to your Valor Rig with this plate storage attachment. Keep your plates off of the ground and close by for easy access.
The RG-14 Plate Storage Attachment is sold as a pair and the perfect addition to your Valor Fitness equipment. This attachment, made of durable steel and powder coated in black, can hold multiple Olympic plates.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 11-gauge steel, with a matte black powder coat finish for strength and durability. Locking peg and steel locking pin ensure a strong and stable attachment for plate storage. Designed for 3” x 3” frame of Valor Fitness RIGs and BD-57 Half Rack.
- ADJUSTABLE: Easily attaches to RIGs and BD-57 by pulling the steel locking pin and sliding the locking peg into the frame, then locking the attachment into place with the steel locking pin. Users can change the height of plate storage at any time.
- EASY ORGANIZATION: Simply attach 2” plates to RIG or BD-57 Half Rack for safe, easy, and convenient plate storage. Quickly grab plates without taking time away from your workout.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Create the perfect RIG or Half Rack that is customized to meet the needs of your home or box gym.
- ADDITIONAL: Sold as a pair. 13.5” of loadable length. Accommodates weight plates with 2” opening. Max weight load of 315 lb. Please note that Valor Fitness attachments are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. RG-14 is compatible with Valor Fitness RIGs and BD-57 Half Rack.
The RG-14 Plate Storage Attachment (sold as a pair) saves space and creates a safer fitness environment by getting your weight plates off the floor. The RG-14, designed to specifically fit the 3” x 3” frame of Valor Fitness RIGs and the BD-57 Half Rack, is easily attached to the uprights by inserting the locking peg into the frame, then locking the attachment in place with the steel locking pin – users can remove the pin and can adjust the height of the plate storage attachment at any time.
With 13.5” of loadable storage constructed of 11-gauge steel and a matte black powder coat finish, this attachment accommodates plates with a 2” opening and can safely hold up to 315 lb. With the Valor Fitness RG-14, users can create the perfect Valor Fitness RIG or BD-57 Half Rack that is customized to meet the needs of their home or box gym with the ability to quickly grab plates without taking time away from workouts.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|RG-14||Plate Storage Attachment||9||9||7||6|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this attach to a BD-7?
The RG-14 will not attach to the BD-7 - the RG-14 is 3x3" frame, and the BD-7 is 2x2" frame.
The RG-14 will work with the BD-57 and the BD-58, as well as any other Racks & Rigs that have a 3x3" frame.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]