You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
The Ultimate Power Rack with Lat Pull-Down Bundle
The BD-11BL Power Rack with Lat Pull Attachment is a heavy-duty unit that is an essential addition for anybody building the ultimate home or garage gym. With this versatile rack, users can perform basic pull-ups, squats, bench press, and lat pull downs. Also featured is an angled pull-up bar at the top of the unit. This allows users to perform pull-ups in a more natural or narrow grip, or at a wider angle, providing the ability to target the muscles at a different angle and add more versatility to workouts.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE: Contains all the attributes of the BD-11 Hard Power Rack, with the added Lat Pull Attachment . Includes a 39” lat pull bar, along with 18.5” curl/row bar to increase exercise options for the BD-11 Hard Power Rack.
- ADJUSTABLE: Accessory chain provided allows multiple starting positions, maximizing range of motion while lap bar secures the user.
- SMOOTH MOVEMENT: Adding Olympic or standard plates on each 8.5” carriage allows smooth up & down movement on chrome plated shaft.
- ADDITIONAL: 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the cage, 750 lb. max load for safety bars. 200lb. max load on the Lat Pull. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 3 separate boxes.
The Lat Pull Attachment comes with a higher lat pull station and a low row/curl station at the bottom, and increases the variety of exercises to include lat pulls, tricep push/pulldowns, upright rows, and curls. Foot plates provide additional comfort when performing seated row exercises. This attachment also includes a 38” LAT bar, a 20” row/curl bar, and a padded lap bar to keep your body secure while in use.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-11||Power Rack (box 1)||126||86||15||7||58x63.5x87|
|Power Rack (box 2)||66||49||15||8||58x63.5x87|
|BD-11L||Lat Pull Attachment
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.