Plate Storage Attachment for BD-11 and BD-41 Power Racks
The Valor Fitness MB-K2.5 Plate Storage Attachment saves space and provides a safer environment by getting those standard and/or Olympic plates off the floor.
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 12-gauge Solid Steel for strength and durability. Steel locking mechanism and face plate ensures a strong and stable connection that can hold up to 200 lb. Designed for 2.5" x 2.5" power rack frames.
ADJUSTABLE: Easily attaches to power rack frames by pulling the red popper pin and sliding the attachment into place. Provides the ability to change the height of plate storage at any time.
EASY ORGANIZATION: Simply attach weight plates directly to Valor Fitness BD-11, BD-20 and BD-41 Power Racks for safe, easy and convenient weight storage. Quickly grab the weight plates that you need without taking time away from your workout.
CUSTOMIZATION: Create the perfect power rack that’s customized to meet your home gym needs.
ADDITIONAL: Stores Standard or Olympic Plates. Please note that Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. The MB-K2.5 is compatible with the BD-11, BD-20, and BD-41 Power Racks.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Plate storage attachment for 2.5" tubing
Adjustable and capable of holding up to 200 lb, the MB-K2.5 is 2.5” x 2.5” and is only compatible with the Valor Fitness BD-11, BD-20, and BD-41 Power Racks.
The Valor Fitness MB-J2.0 Plate Storage Attachment is 2” x 2” and will fit the Valor Fitness BD-7 and BD-33 Power Racks. Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only.
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.