The Valor Fitness BD-33 Power Rack without Lat Pull (lat pull sold separately), constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel, offers triangular frame supports to increase maximum loads while adding safety.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE- Includes a multi-grip pull up station at the top of the rack, allowing for a wide range of exercises and uses. Band/strap peg holes positioned along the top and bottom. Band/strap pegs (MB-L) and spring clips (SC-1) sold separately.
- ADJUSTABLE- 27 variable positions for bar support, ranging in height from 15” to 67”. Vibrant numbering system to easily identify variable positions.
- STORAGE PEGS- Allows for an organized home gym with 4 plate storage pegs measuring 8” each for ample storage for both Olympic and standard plates.
- ADDITIONAL- 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside cage, 650 lb. max load if using bar catchers inside the cage, 800 lb. max load for safety bars. Warranty, 3-year frame and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
A multi-grip pull-up bar is located at the front of the unit. Inside dimensions measuring 44” x 33” allow each user plenty of space for multiple exercises. 4 standard size (1”) plate storage pegs are located in the rear of the unit, 2 on each side. Each peg measures 8” long. Solid Steel Chrome Bar Catch and Safety Bars accent the Metallic Pewter Paint while rubber base caps give the frame added support on any surface.
Warranty 3 years frame, 1 year hardware. Max Weights: 500 lbs if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lbs if using the bar catchers inside the cage, and 800 lbs for safety bars. Assembled Dimensions: Outer: 55" x 64"W x 86"H and Inner: 33"D x 44"W x 80"H. Band Pegs (MB-L) and Spring Clips (SC-1) sold separately.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Power Rack without lat Pull (box 1)
||Power Rack without lat Pull (box 2)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.