You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Short Barbell Holder Set for BD-11 and BD-41 Power Racks
The Valor Fitnes MB-G, Short Barbell Holder Set is designed to enhance and provide added support to one's home gym rack. A 4.25” rubber lined striker pad slanted at a 50-degree tilt allows your barbell a firm support when returning to, or from a starting position. This added length along with the degree tilt allows the user to safely and cleanly return the bar to its original location.
Features and Benefits:
- SECURE: Solid steel bar holders welded to a 3-sided face plate for a secure grip on Valor Fitness BD-11, BD-20 and BD-41 Power Racks. The solid 12-Gauge Steel rod is positioned completely through the main frame uprights, creating a safe locking mechanism.
- HEAVY DUTY: Short Barbell Holder Set made from 12-Gauge Steel, the MB-G can safely support up to 750 lbs for added insurance while lifting personal best limits.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Safety catch extends 5" from the power rack and is reinforced with rubber padding to absorb shock and better support the weight. 1.25" Steel End Caps prevent bar from sliding or tipping off.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: Safety bar extensions can be adjusted with just a turn of the wrist by rotating the extension 90 degrees to unlock. Find desired height, re-insert steel pin, and rotate back in place to lock.
- ADDITIONAL: Sold as a pair. Please note that Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor Fitness products only. The MB-G is compatible with the BD-11, BD-20, and BD-41 Power Racks
Adjusting the bar holders is just a turn of the wrist. Rotate the holder 90 degrees, pull from current location, find desired location, insert bar holder pin into frame, rotate back 90 degrees. Confirm you have the correct adjustment before you start your workout. MB-G short bar holders are 2.5” x 2.5” and will only fit the Valor Fitness BD-11, BD-20, and BD-41 Power Racks.
The Valor Fitness MB-E Short Bar Holders are 2” x 2” and will fit the Valor Fitness BD-7 and BD-33 Power Racks. Please note that all Valor Fitness accessories are designed to fit Valor products only. Max weight limit is 750 lb and are sold as a pair.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|MB-G||BD-11 Short Bar Holder||9||9||8||6|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
will it work with 2 3/8”-2 1/2” square tubing ?
The MB-G is meant to fit 2.5x2.5 frames, specifically the Valor Fitness BD-11 & BD-41 Power Racks as well as the BD-20 Wall Mounted Rack.
Hello, Will the VALOR FITNESS MB-G fit on the BD-7 Rack?
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]