The Valor Fitness BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands, designed explicitly for the Bench Press movement, requires using either a flat or incline bench as they are not compatible with the squatting function.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 12-gauge 2” x 2” steel frame with telescoping uprights. Each foot of each stand encased with rubber end caps for stability and floor protection. Storage pegs add further stability when loaded.
- J-HOOKS- J-hook bar catch to rest the bar when not in use. Locking bar catch on J-hook locks bar in place while changing place to ensure user safety.
- SAFETY CATCH- Protects user in the event the lift cannot be completed. Each safety catch measures 9.75” long and 1.75 wide. Protective rubber strip to protect bar from scratching.
- ADJUSTABLE- 9 adjustable positions for uprights, 16” range of adjustments (adjusts with popper pin). 12 adjustable positions for safety catch, 11” range of adjustments (adjusts with locking pin). Height of unit ranges from 38” to 53.5”.
- ADDITIONAL- 7” plate storage pegs allow for a clean and organized home gym. Designed specifically for bench press function. To accommodate standard Olympic barbell, stands should be placed 27.5” inches apart to bring total width of footprint to 56.5”.
Constructed of high quality 12-gauge steel with a 2"x 2" solid frame, the BD-2 was designed intentionally for the weight load of up to 500lbs to be directed downward, providing more stability. Uprights provide a wide range of height adjustments for the user, from a minimum height of 34" from floor to a maximum height of 49.5", with 9 different adjustment heights. Likewise, the safety bar catches provide a minimum height of 21” from the floor to a maximum height of 31” with 12 different adjustable positions and feature a protective rubber strip to protect the bar upon use of the safety catches.
Each upright includes the bar latch feature, which secures the bar to the upright while changing out the plates as well as two 1” standard plate storage pegs on each upright for added stability and support during use. Space saving is key with this piece of equipment, making it ideal for any home or commercial gym as the uprights nest for effective storage.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Independent Bench Press Stands
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.