The BD-33BCCL Power Rack w/ Lat Pull & Cable Crossover Attachments has everything you need to turn your home gym into the ultimate workout studio in one space. This space sufficient bundle transforms the BD-33 Power Rack into a full, commercial gym-style machine while only measuring 88” x 116.5” x 86”. Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel, this rack offers triangular frame supports to increase maximum weight loads while adding safety. A multi-grip pull-up bar is located at the front of the unit. Inside dimensions measuring 44" x 33" allow each user plenty of space for multiple exercises. 4 standard 1” plate storage pegs are located at the rear of the unit, 2 on each side. Each peg measures 8” long. Solid steel chrome bar catch and safety bars accent the metallic pewter paint while rubber base caps give the frame added support on any surface.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE- Contains all the attributes of the BD-33 Power Rack, with the added Lat Pull Attachment, including the black diamond footplate, and the Cable Crossover Attachment that includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the Power Cage, along with 2 single adjustable handles that attach to the pulley system.
- DOUBLE BAR TRACK- Creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates.
- SPACE SUFFICIENT- With multiple units built into one, this transforms the BD-33 Power Rack into a full, commercial gym style machine while only measuring 88” x 116.5” x 86”.
- ADDITIONAL- 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the cage, 750 lb. max load for safety bars. 200 lb. max load on the Lat Pull and on each side of the Cable Crossover. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 5 separate boxes.
The Lat Pull Attachment comes with a higher lat pull station and a low row/curl station at the bottom, and increases the variety of exercises to include lat pulls, tricep push/pulldowns, upright rows, and curls. Foot plates provide additional comfort when performing seated row exercises. This attachment also includes a 38” LAT bar, a 20” row/curl bar, and a padded lap bar to keep your body secure while using the Lat Pull Down Attachment.
The included Cable Crossover Attachment provides you with the ability to get the full benefit of a gym style crossover machine in your home or studio without breaking the bank. Constructed of heavy duty steel, with 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch, you are able to target a variety of muscle groups. Each pulley has a double bar track that creates stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates. 2 adjustable handles are included as well.
Max weight loads: 500 lb if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb if using the bar catchers inside the cage, and 750 lb for safety bars. Max weight load of 200 lb for the Lat Pull and Cable Crossover Attachments.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the hole size on the rack? 5/8” 1” ?? Thanks
Thanks for your question! They are 1" in diameter.
I see the dimensions listed but it’s not specific enough for length width height. So what are the dimensions for length width and height?
Thanks for your question! Overall, the Length is 116.5" (with plates included, it becomes 130"), Height is 86", and Depth is 88".