Power Rack with Lat Pulldown Attachment
The Valor Fitness BD-33BL Power Rack with Lat Pull Attachment includes all the features of the BD-33 Power Rack with the added BD-33L Lat Pull Attachment.
BD-33BL Power Rack with Lat Pull Attachment Features:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE: Contains all the attributes of the BD-33 Heavy Duty Power Cage, with the added Lat Pull Attachment. Includes a standard black 38” lat pull bar and a 20” accessory pull down bar, with a cable that travels 60”.
- ADJUSTABLE: Accessory chain provided allows multiple starting positions, maximizing range of motion while lap bar secures the user.
- FOOT PLATE: Black diamond foot plate helps create leverage and knee angle for perfect form repetitions.
- ADDITIONAL: 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside cage, 650 lb. max load if using bar catchers inside the cage, 800 lb. max load for safety bars. 200 lb. max load on the Lat Pull. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 3 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-33||Power Rack (box 1)||77||80||12||6||61.25x63x86|
|Power Rack (box 2)||78||53||13||10||61.25x63x86|
|BD-33L||Lat Pull Attachment
The Lat Pull Attachment comes with a higher lat pull station and a low row/curl station at the bottom, and increases the variety of exercises to include lat pulls, tricep push/pulldowns, upright rows, and curls. Foot plates provide additional comfort when performing seated row exercises. This attachment also includes a 38” lat bar, a 20” row/curl bar, and a padded lap bar to keep your body secure while using the Lat Pull Down Attachment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Hello, I recently purchased this rack and was wondering if it also came with the plate storage as included in the rack without the lat pull down?
Thanks for your question! The BD-33 has weight storage pegs on both sides of the power rack. Whether you purchase just the power rack or bundle, you will have those pegs included.