The Valor Fitness BF-48 Olympic Bench is the ultimate weight bench that is sure to help you increase your personal performance.
- STURDY, TRIPOD BASE- Steel frame measuring 3” x 2” on uprights and legs. Sturdy, steel tube (2” X 2” 12 Gauge Steel) underneath the bench and between the uprights for extra stability while lifting heavy loads. Built to last a lifetime. Rubber base caps prevent movement of bench during exercise and to better protect gym floors.
- DUAL-LAYERED PAD- High density, dual-layer, vinyl bench pad designed for optimal comfort under intense stress. (47 in. X 11 in. X 2.5 in.) Tapered back pad design (9.5 in.) allows the shoulders and arms a better range of motion while performing a bench press.
- STRIKER PLATE- Dual position solid Steel striker plate positions for bar support. Powder coated to prevent scratching after repeated use. Height from the bench to first bar catch, 16 in. Height from bench to second bar catch, 21 in.
- SPOTTER STAND- Heavy duty built-in spotter stand for added safety and protection (18.5 in. X 12 in.).
- ADJUSTABLE SAFETY CATCHES- 7 position safety catch allows for a 6 in. adjustment range, up or down. Meant for light-commercial use. 3-year frame warranty, 2-year bench pad warranty, 1-year popper pin warranty.
- ADDITIONAL- Meant for light-commercial use. Max weight load of 600 lb. 3-year frame warranty, 2-year bench pad warranty, 1-year popper pin warranty. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The 3" high density rebounding pad contours near the shoulders for stability and allows the proper freedom of movement. This bench has it all: Spotter stand, adjustable safety stops, heavier gauge steel frame where it's needed most, solid steel powder-coated striker plates. This bench is the one for the serious weight lifter. Maximum weight capacity is 500 lbs. plus user's weight. Measurements: 18.5" from bench pad to the lowslot 24.5" from bench pad to the higher V-slot. High density, contoured, dual-layer pad measuring 46" x 11" x 3" contours to 9.5" width. 3 Rubber base caps measuring 4.25" x 5.25. Locking pull-pins for adjustments.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||BF-48 Box 1
||BF-48 Box 2
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.