The Valor Fitness BRB-W Black Conditioning Rope- 1.5" x 40' with protective sheath.
- HEAVY DUTY - Extremely secure metal brackets prevent ends of the rope from coming off. This 40-foot-long training rope constructed from extremely durable and long-lasting nylon with a 1.5 in. diameter can withstand any intensity.
- ADD INTENSITY AND FUN TO YOUR TRAINING – Ropes are a great way to enjoy and stay engaged in your exercise while also getting a great workout in. Keep them outside and enjoy the sun while you put in a full body workout and improve your fitness.
- BOOST YOUR FITNESS LEVEL – Turn this exercise into a routine and you have yourself a highly effective conditioning workout that increases strength, power, and endurance. Constant motion of rope engages the muscles and creates optimal muscle toning and a unique metabolic workout. Targets arms, shoulders, core, and back.
- FULLY PROTECTED - The BRB-W Rope includes a black, protective sheath for added insurance against fraying from repeated use.
- VINYL SLEEVES- Heat shrunk vinyl sleeves cover both ends of the heavy rope to prevent fraying after repeated use.
- ADDITIONAL- Weighs a total of 30 lbs. 1-year warranty for exercise ropes.
Constructed of a rigid, black nylon with ends capped in durable composite coating to prevent fraying. 40' in length by 1.5" diameter. Originally developed for specific combat sports such as football and Mixed Martial Arts, heavy rope training is now finding its way into the mainstream. If you’re looking for a highly effective, back-to-basics type of conditioning that brings a new twist to your fitness routine, this is it. Along with increasing your strength, power, and endurance, the constant motion of rope battling will floor you with a muscle toning, metabolic workout unlike any other. You’ll be shocked at how fast a few quick whips can get you to your maximum heart rate. 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty against defect.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Black Rope WITH sheath
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.