The Valor Fitness CC-5 Seated Calf Raise Machine is a great tool to increase lower body strength, power, and performance for athletes in a multitude of sports. Constructed of 12-gauge steel for strength and durability, the CC-5 has a diamond foot plate where the user will place the balls of their feet, and a continuous steel rod with chrome plated sleeves to load weights.
- HEAVY DUTY CALF RAISE MACHINE- The CC-5 Calf Machine is constructed with 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. The diamond plated foot plates give you stability when performing calf raises, while chrome plated sleeves hold weights.
- BUILD CALF STRENGTH- Use this leg machine to target the soleus calf muscle and accelerate calf muscle growth in your workout! Calf raises also help to treat and prevent shin splints by strengthening the calf, as well as assisting in Achilles rehab.
- ADJUSTABLE CALF MACHINE- Using steel popper pins, the knee pad can be adjusted to 6 different vertical positions, and 5 horizontal positions. After finding optimal position, lift the knees up and move the safety bar for a full range of motion!
- HOW TO PERFORM CALF RAISES- Flex your calves and explode through the balls of your feet at full ankle extension and raise the heels. Hold this position briefly and return to the starting position by dropping the heels below the foot plate!
- ADDITIONAL- Improve strength, power, and performance! Max weight load of 400 lb. Total footprint measures 51" x 24.5" x 36". Meant for home gym workout and light-commercial use, or in physical therapy/injury prevention facilities! Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pin.
This unit has a high-density, dual layered vinyl pad design for optimal comfort under intense stress. The knee padding also ensures comfort during an intense calf workout. The knee pad can also be adjusted to the preference of the user, with 6 vertical positions and 5 horizontal positions. Using the steel popper pins, the knee pad can be easily adjusted and after finding the optimal position, simply lift the knees by pushing through the balls of your feet with your calves and move the safety bar to the side for a full range of position. The steel grip handles on top of the knee pad provide stability. For additional safety and stability, the CC-5 can be mounted to the floor. With a maximum weight load of 400 lb, the CC-5 Seated Calf Raise Machine measures 51” x 24.5” x 36”.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Seated calf raise
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.