The Valor Fitness OB-86-700 Men’s Chrome Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind.
HEAVY DUTY BARBELL- This 20kg/44lb barbell is constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! The OB-86-700 features 130k PSI tensile strength and a green protective rubber ring on the collar.
GET BACK TO BASICS- The OB-86-700 is the perfect barbell to perform basic bench press and front or back squats in any home gym or light-commercial gym! This bar is not meant for cross training or Olympic weight lifting movements.
CHROME OLYMPIC SLEEVE- The chrome plated sleeves have 15.25" of loadable sleeve length to fit your weight plates! HEX BOLT- Each sleeve is secured to the barbell by a hex bolt to ensure a durable and strong barbell for your home gym.
KNURLED- Standard knurling with dual knurl-free guide marks and a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during your workout! The knurling holds weightlifting chalk well for enhanced grip. Center knurling ideal for back squat grip.
ADDITIONAL- Features a standard Olympic barbell 28mm diameter, measuring 86.25" in total length. Recommended max weight load of 700 lb. Ideal for any bench press and squat workout. Not meant to be dropped.
Measuring 86.25” in total length with loadable sleeve length of 15.25” on each side, the OB-86-700 weighs 20 kg (44 lb). With a tensile strength of 130,000 PSI, each chrome sleeve is secured to the barbell by a hex bolt to ensure strength and durability while lifting heavy loads. This 28 mm barbell features a standard knurling grip with knurl-free guide marks as well as a center knurling to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts such as the bench press or squats. The center knurling is especially important for back squat grip so the bar will not move. If athletes need to enhance their grip further, the knurling on the OB-86-1000 can hold chalk well. The recommended maximum weight load for this heavy-duty barbell is 700 lb, and it is not designed for any cross-training movements. If you are looking to train to the max and push yourself with heavy loads, the Valor Fitness OB-86-700 would be a great addition to your home or light-commercial gym.
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.