The Valor Fitness SC-1 Spring Clips are the solution for you if you are tired of hunting for spare clips at your preferred fitness environment. Now, you can bring your own with you!
HEAVY DUTY WEIGHT CLIPS- The SC-1 Spring Clips have a solid steel construction that provides a tight, firm grip on your barbell to secure Olympic weights in place without scratching or damaging the bar!
SAFE WEIGHT LIFTING- These Olympic barbell clamps are an important piece of weight lifting equipment that ensures plate weights won't slide off your barbell while working out so you can focus on your performance without any concern for your safety!
EASY TO USE- To use these high quality Olympic bar clamps, grip the rubber handles and squeeze, then slide clips over your barbell sleeves and against the bumper plates. Release your grip from the clips to tighten and secure weights to your bar.
MULTI-USE BAR CLIPS- Our weight lifting clips can be used for a variety of barbell exercises including bench press, back/front squat, deadlift, and Olympic weight lifting movements such as the clean & jerk or snatch!
ADDITIONAL- The SC-1 is sold as a pair of 2” weight clamps to accommodate Olympic bars. These small clamps are the perfect weight bar clamps to fit in your gym bag to bring with you to any commercial gym or use in the comfort of your own home gym!
The SC-1 Spring Clips ensure the plates on your Olympic barbell will not slide off during your workout, as the solid steel construction provides a tight hold on the bar and secures the plates in place without scratching or damaging equipment. The easy grip rubber handle was designed for added comfort and ease of quick plate changes – simply squeeze the grips and slide on the bar to secure the plates by release your grip to ensure a tight hold. Sold as a pair, these spring clips allow users to safely focus on their performance without the concern that their plates may slide and shift the weight. The Valor Fitness SC-1 Spring Clips can be used for a variety of barbell exercises in your home gym or thrown in your gym bag to bring to your favorite commercial gym!
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.