You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Spring Clips for Weight Bars
Tired of hunting for spare Olympic barbell clips at the gym? Now you can bring your own! The Valor Fitness SC-1 Spring Clips are the solution for anybody who needs to keep your plate weights or bumper plates secured to their barbell!
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY WEIGHT CLIPS- The SC-1 Spring Clips have a solid steel construction that provides a tight, firm grip on your barbell to secure Olympic weights in place without scratching or damaging the bar!
- SAFE WEIGHT LIFTING- These Olympic barbell clamps are an important piece of weight lifting equipment that ensures plate weights won't slide off your barbell while working out so you can focus on your performance without any concern for your safety!
- EASY TO USE- To use these high quality Olympic bar clamps, grip the rubber handles and squeeze, then slide clips over your barbell sleeves and against the bumper plates. Release your grip from the clips to tighten and secure weights to your bar.
- MULTI-USE BAR CLIPS- Our weight lifting clips can be used for a variety of barbell exercises including bench press, back/front squat, deadlift, and Olympic weight lifting movements such as the clean and jerk or snatch!
- ADDITIONAL- The SC-1 is sold as a pair of 2” weight clamps to accommodate Olympic bars. These small clamps are the perfect weight bar clamps to fit in your gym bag to bring with you to any commercial gym or use in the comfort of your own home gym!
Meant for home and garage gym use, these heavy-duty 2 inch weight clips are small enough to fit in your gym bag if you need to bring them to your local commercial gym!
The solid steel construction of these high quality spring clips provides a tight, firm grip on your barbell to secure Olympic weights in place without scratching or damaging the bar!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.