You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
The Ultimate Half Rack for Your Home Gym
The Valor Fitness BD-58 Half Rack provides everything you need to maximize your home gym while keeping safety in mind. The BD-58 frame is constructed from 3” x 3” 11-gauge Steel for strength and durability throughout the frame and is designed with a floor mount base to prevent any movement in frame. Designed for a weight capacity of 750 lb.
Ideal for home and light-commercial gym use.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY SQUAT RACK: One of the STRONGEST racks you will find! Rated for 750 lb, the BD-58 is constructed with a 3" x 3", 11-gauge steel for strength and durability throughout the frame. The floor mount base support adds further stability to this half rack, while you have the option to remove the rubber end caps and bolt the unit to the floor if required for even more stability.
- MULTI-GRIP PULL UP TOWER: The BD-58 features a multi-grip pull up bar with multiple hand grips so you can perform pull ups or chin ups in up to 5 different positions! This includes a traditional/standard grip, a close grip, wide grip, and a 45-degree angled grip so you can build those back, arm, and shoulder muscles you have been looking for! The pull up station has an adjustable height from 79" to 94" to find the right pull up bar height for you or your gym.
- VERSATILE TRAINING: In addition to pull ups, use the BD-58 Squat Rack to perform your heavy squat workout with the help of the 23" long safety bars! With 43.5" of width inside this power rack, you can easily slide a bench for both flat and incline bench press. J-hooks can be adjusted to the right height for you to rack or unrack your barbell during both bench and squat workouts, while you can also use the 4 band pegs to get resistance training in with banded squat and bench press workouts!
- OLYMPIC BARBELL AND PLATE STORAGE: Keep your gym or fitness space clean and organized with the BD-58! The Olympic bar holders on both sides of the frame allow you to easily hook and store up to 2 Olympic barbells. 6 weight storage pegs give you ample bumper plate storage to get your weights off the floor and keep them organized!
- COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES: RG-17 Dip Attachment, PTFM-58 Weightlifting Platform
- ADDITIONAL: The BD-58 Squat Rack measures 53" x 73" x 87", but due to the adjustable pull up bar the maximum height is 94". Meant for home or garage gym and light-commercial use. Max weight load of 750 lb. Warranty, 5-year. Arrives in 4 separate boxes.
BD-58 Half Rack: Product Video
WEIGHTLIFTING PLATFORM FOR THE BD-58 FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- HIGH QUALITY: Constructed of 4 bamboo lined boards built to withstand heavy lifts. Ensure safety by providing a firm footing during lifts.
- SECURE: Enclosed in a secure metal frame. Steel frame strengthens the connection of the base. Safely step on and off the platform or easily move a bench with the solid steel black hammer tone transition plate.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 81” x 42” x 1.25”, with the transition plate adding 6” in length. Warranty, 1-year platform. Arrives in 3 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-58||Half Rack (box 1)||68||85||10||4||53x73x87|
|Half Rack (box 2)||75||73||23||4||53x73x87|
|Half Rack (box 3)||66||37||15||6||53x73x87|
|Half Rack (box 4)||68||45||14||12||53x73x87|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is a sample available.of the bamboo on the weightlifting platform?
We do have the platforms and equipment available at our retail store locations to look at and test. If you are local to the Lakeland/ Semionle area of Florida you can see the platforms at our retail store locations.
What is the bar height at the tallest j-hook position?
The bar height at the highest j-hook position is 62"
Would you be able to use a landmine attachment with this model? If yes, do you sell that attachment?
Unfortunetly we don't have a landmine compatible with the BD-58.
Does the bd-58 have dip bar attachment
Thanks for your question! The RG-17 Dip Attachment can be added to the BD-58.
What attachments can I use with this rack?
Thanks for your question! The BD-58 is a complete unit where you can perform squats, bench press, pull-ups with different grips, while also storing your barbell and plates so there are not many attachments necessary. However, there are a few Valor Fitness attachments/accessories for this unit.
The RG-14 Plate Storage Attachment is one of them, although this is likely not necessary due to the 6 storage pegs that are already featured on the BD-58.
The RG-17 Dip Attachment can be added to the BD-58, you may just have to remove one of the Safety Spotter Arms to attach it in the front of the rack, or have it on the inside of the rack.
The last accessory for the BD-58 is the PTFM-58 Weightlifting Platform that easily fits inside the frame of the rack. The BD-58BPF is the bundle version of this rack that includes the platform. However, the PTFM-58 can currently be purchased separately on its own as well and will function just as it would if it were in the bundle.
what are the hole sizes on this rig? 1 inch? 5/8 inches?
The BD-58 has two size holes: The larger of the two holes is for accessory attachments which is a 1” diameter hole.
The other sized hole is for nuts and bolts to adjust the chin up bar height. These holes are ½” in diameter.
Keep in mind the frame size is 3” x 3” in size, so any accessory attachment needs to have a 3” x 3” mouth while using a 1” diameter insert peg.
Please feel free to call our customer service at 727-895-9525 if you need further explanation.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.