If you're an athlete or coach who loves strength training and the sport of strongman, or a casual lifter seeking to shake up your weight lifting routine, then the Valor Fitness OB-AXL Axle Bar/Fat Bar is the perfect addition to your programming!
Axle Bar, OB-AXL Features:
- THICK/FAT BAR: This axle bar/fat bar has a 2" diameter shaft (thicker than a standard Olympic barbell) to promote strength gain in both the wrist and hand grip. The powder coat finish enhances the grip and can hold chalk well if required.
- CHALLENGING WORKOUT: The thickness of the axle bar makes for a more intense and beneficial workout, emphasizing the muscles in the hands to work on grip and wrist strength in a way that a standard Olympic barbell cannot. The OB-AXL Axle Bar will help increase your pulling strength!
- BETTER WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: Thicker fat bar helps distribute the weight more evenly across your muscles, requiring the forearms to do the work and allowing a more symmetrical development throughout the arms.
- VERSATILE STRONGMAN TOOL: An essential piece of strongman equipment, the Axle Bar can be used for several workouts including deadlift, as a curl bar, rows, bench press, shoulder press, with the LM-7 Post Landmine attachment, and many other lifting movements you can do with an Olympic bar!
- ADDITIONAL: Perfect addition to any strength training facility or home gym! The Axle Bar weighs 25 lb and has a max weight load of 500 lb. Measures 84" in length with a loadable sleeve length of 16" on each side.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Unlike a standard Olympic bar, the Axle Bar has a thick 2" diameter shaft to help promote grip strength in both the hand and wrist as well as your raw pulling strength. The thickness of axle bars/fat bars makes for a much more intense and challenging but beneficial workout by emphasizing the muscles in the hands to work on grip and wrist strength in a way an Olympic barbell cannot! Weighing 25 lb with a maximum weight load of 500 lb, the OB-AXL Axle Bar helps distribute the weight more evenly across your muscles, requiring the forearms to do the dirty work and allowing a more symmetrical development throughout the arms. Although you can certainly use the Axle Bar as a squat bar, the main benefit of these bars is to enhance grip strength so it is most commonly used for the deadlift, rows, bench press, shoulder/overhead press, as a curl bar, as well as with a landmine attachment such as the Valor Fitness LM-7 Post Landmine attachment. Measuring 84" in length with a loadable sleeve length of 16" on each side, the Valor Fitness OB-AXL Axle Bar is the perfect way to mix up your routine and make those strength gains!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.