The Valor Fitness BD-CC2.5 Cable Crossover Attachment turns your BD-41 Power Rack into an all-encompassing home gym.
Cable Crossover Attachment BD-CC2.5 for BD-41 Power Rack Features:
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2” x 2” heavy duty steel for strength and durability.
- VERSATILE- Can easily be built into the Valor Fitness BD-11 or BD-41 Power Cage and can be used with either Olympic or standard plates. Brackets made for 2.5” frame cage.
- ADJUSTABLE- Includes 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch. Also includes 2 single adjustable handles that attach to the pulley system.
- DOUBLE BAR TRACK- Creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates.
- ADDITIONAL- 200 lb. max load on each side of the Cable Crossover. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-CC2.5||Cage cable crossover attachment 2.5" frame||77||78||12||7||26.5x17x83 (each side)|
|Cage cable crossover attachment 2.5" frame||62||29||14||10||26.5x17x83 (each side)|
Can be added to either Power Rack you already own. If you do not yet own either Power Rack and would like to purchase as a bundle with the Cable Crossover Attachment, please see our BD-11BCC or BD-41BCC.
Note: this is NOT the Power Rack nor does it include the Power Rack - this is a Cable Crossover Attachment to be added to the aforementioned Power Racks.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Whats the weight ratio on the cable for the crossover? And are the pullies bearing?
The cable ratio is approximately 1:1. The pulleys are on ball bearings.
Can you tell me what the best lubricant would be for this? Thanks.
Thanks for your question! In terms of cables, pulleys, bearings and lat-pull shafts, any silicone based spray/lube works well. For bars 3-In-One Oil used with a cloth and soft brush should help prevent rusting.