You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Cable Crossover Attachment for BD-41 Power Rack
The Valor Fitness BD-CC2.5 Cable Crossover Attachment turns your BD-41 Power Rack into an all-encompassing home gym.
Can be added to either Power Rack you already own. If you do not yet own either Power Rack and would like to purchase as a bundle with the Cable Crossover Attachment, please see our BD-11BCC or BD-41BCC.
Note: this is NOT the Power Rack nor does it include the Power Rack - this is a Cable Crossover Attachment to be added to the aforementioned Power Racks.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2” x 2” heavy duty steel for strength and durability.
- VERSATILE- Can easily be built into the Valor Fitness BD-11 or BD-41 Power Cage and can be used with either Olympic or standard plates. Brackets made for 2.5” frame cage.
- ADJUSTABLE- Includes 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch. Also includes 2 single adjustable handles that attach to the pulley system.
- DOUBLE BAR TRACK- Creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates.
- ADDITIONAL- 200 lb. max load on each side of the Cable Crossover. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Have the BD-7 or BD-33? You will need the Valor Fitness BD-CC2.0.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-CC2.5||Cage cable crossover attachment 2.5" frame||77||78||12||7||26.5x17x83 (each side)|
|Cage cable crossover attachment 2.5" frame||62||29||14||10||26.5x17x83 (each side)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Whats the weight ratio on the cable for the crossover? And are the pullies bearing?
The cable ratio is approximately 1:1. The pulleys are on ball bearings.
Can you tell me what the best lubricant would be for this? Thanks.
Thanks for your question! In terms of cables, pulleys, bearings and lat-pull shafts, any silicone based spray/lube works well. For bars 3-In-One Oil used with a cloth and soft brush should help prevent rusting.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]