You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Power Rack with Cable Crossover Attachment
The BD-41BCC Power Rack with Cable Crossover Attachment includes all the features of the BD-41 Power Rack with the added BD-CC2.5 Cable Crossover Attachment. Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” 12-gauge steel, this rack offers triangular frame supports to increase maximum weight loads while adding safety.
A multi-grip pull-up bar is located at the front of the unit. 4 standard 1” plate storage pegs are located at the rear of the unit, 2 on each side. Each peg measures 8” long. Solid steel chrome bar catch and safety bars accent the metallic pewter paint while rubber base caps give the frame added support on any surface.
The included Cable Crossover Attachment provides you with the ability to get the full benefit of a gym style crossover machine in your home or studio without breaking the bank. Constructed of heavy duty steel, with 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch, you are able to target a variety of muscle groups. Each pulley has a double bar track that creates stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates. 2 adjustable handles are included as well.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection. Includes J-Hooks constructed of heavy duty steel with rugged plastic padding providing shock absorption to safely rack and protect Olympic bars.
- VERSATILE: Contains all the attributes of the BD-41 Power Rack, with the added Valor Fitness BD-CC2.5 Cable Crossover Attachment that includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the Power Cage.
- ADJUSTABLE: Includes 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch. Also includes 2 single adjustable handles that attach to the pulley system.
- DOUBLE BAR TRACK: Creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates.
- ADDITIONAL: 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside cage, 650 lb. max load if using bar catchers inside the cage, 750 lb. max load for safety bars. 200 lb. max load on each side of the Cable Crossover. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 5 separate boxes.
BD-41BCC Power Rack with Cable Crossover Attachment: Product Video
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-41||Power Rack (box 1)||64||79||7||6||81.5x120x86|
|Power Rack (box 2)||67||56||14||10||81.5x120x86|
|Power Rack (box 3)||45||47||14||7||81.5x120x86|
|BD-CC2.5||Cable Crossover Attachment (box 1)||77||78||12||7||81.5x120x86|
|Cable Crossover Attachment (box 2)||62||29||14||10||81.5x120x86|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is recommended for lubrication for the guide rods? Doesn't move smooth right now and the carrier bushings at the bottom keep popping out
Thanks for your question! In terms of cables, pulleys, bearings and lat-pull shafts any silicone based spray works well.
If you need any assistance with the bushings or getting replacements, please contact our Spare Parts Department and they can assist you :)
If I buy this power rack with cross cables, can I later add on the lat pull and row pulley separately?
Thanks for your question! Yes, you can, you can buy the lat pull separately here: https://valorfitness.com/products/valor-fitness-bd-41l-lat-pull-for-bd-41-heavy-duty-power-cage
Could I get the same use with one of the crossover cables as I would if it had the lap pulldown?
Thanks for your question! Essentially, you can make this work but it might not be as efficient - you cannot secure your feet in anywhere, and the pulley system oscillates rather than the lat pull down which stays still.
You can modify these exercises to get a similar functionality.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.