The BD-11BCC Power Rack with Cable Crossover Attachment is a heavy-duty unit that is an essential addition for anybody building the ultimate home, garage, or light-commercial gym. With this versatile rack, users can perform basic pull-ups, squats, bench press, as well as numerous cable crossover exercises.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE- Contains all the attributes of the BD-11 Hard Power Rack, with the added Valor Fitness BD-CC2.5 Cable Crossover Attachment that includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the Power Rack.
- ADJUSTABLE- Includes 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch. Also includes 2 single adjustable handles that attach to the pulley system.
- DOUBLE BAR TRACK- Creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates.
- ADDITIONAL- 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the cage, 800 lb. max load for safety bars. 250lb. max load on each side of the Cable Crossover. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 4 separate boxes.
Also featured is an angled pull-up bar at the top of the unit. This allows users to perform pull-ups in a more natural or narrow grip, or at a wider angle, providing the ability to target the muscles at a different angle and add more versatility to workouts. The adjustable bar catches make it easy to rack and unrack your barbell for either squats or bench press exercises. These bar catches are easily adjusted by twisting the hook and pulling outward, then putting it in any of the 27 variable positions which range in height from 15” to 67”. The vibrant numbering system allows you to easily identify the different positions and where you may need to adjust the bar catches. The BD-11 also features solid steel safety bars to help you in the event the lift cannot be completed.
The included Cable Crossover Attachment provides you with the ability to get the full benefit of a gym style crossover machine in your home or studio without breaking the bank. Constructed of heavy duty steel, with 17 adjustable positions and a pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch, you are able to target a variety of muscle groups. Each pulley has a double bar track that creates stability and a smoother movement when using either Olympic or standard plates. 2 adjustable handles are included as well.
Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year hardware. Max weight loads: 500 lb if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb if using the bar catchers inside the cage, and 750 lb for safety bars. Max weight load of 200 lb for the Cable Crossover Attachment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the BD-41BCC AND THE BD-11BCC racks?
Thanks for your question!
This chart outlines the main differences between our power racks.
Please note that the BCC includes the cable crossover attachment.
Thanks for your question! Overall, the BD-11BCC is 87" in height.
You can view more dimensions in the product photos.