You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Cable Attachment Bundle for Weight Machine
The Valor Fitness MB-ATTB Cable Attachment Bundle provides a great variety for performing exercises such as lat pulls, tricep pulls and chest pull exercises, perfect for cable workouts. ¼” opening attaches easily to cable clips, while the knurled rubber end grips provide a secure gripping surface for the user. The Valor Fitness Bundle Accessory offers a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty with a max weight load of 600 lb. Perfect in combination with the Valor Fitness BD-62, BD-61, PY-1, and BD-7.
Features and Benefits:
- CABLE PULL BUNDLE: V-Shaped Handle(MB-1), Triangle Chest Pull(MB-4), and Tricep Pull Down Rope(MB-5) to make up the perfect set of cable pulley attachments.
- KNURLED RUBBER GRIPS: Cable Attachment Bundle constructed of knurled rubber grips for firm nonslip grip on the MB-1 V-Shaped Handle and MB-4 Triangle Chest Pull handles.
- HIGH QUALITY: Heavy duty home gym accessories built to last. Constructed of 12-gauge solid Steel and Chrome made to withstand heavy weight at high intensity.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Can work with any cable machine as weightlifting accessories. Ideal for tricep push downs, seated rows, ab crunches, lat pull downs and many others to develop muscles in back, shoulders, lats, triceps, biceps, and forearms.
- ADDITIONAL: These workout accessories are meant for light-commercial use.
The Valor Fitness MB-ATTB LAT Bundle provides a great variety for performing exercises such as lat pulls, tricep pulls and chest pull exercises, perfect for cable workouts. ¼” opening attaches easily to cable clips, while the knurled rubber end grips provide a secure gripping surface for the user. The Valor Fitness Bundle Accessory offers a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty with a max weight load of 600 lb. Perfect in combination with the Valor Fitness BD-62, BD-61, PY-1, and BD-7.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|MB-attB||MB Attachment Bundle||12||10
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]